Piercings

Dr. Nick Riviera

Adam, when you got your tongue pierced did they numb it?

They sprayed this shit into my mouth, like a yellowy liquid that kind of burned and made it feel weird so i Assume so yeah :P`

Has anyone had the back of there neck pierced? Thinking about having it done but would like to here some experiences...

Edited by Adam-Griffin

Be a f**king man fat pants, I used to go up in 5/6MM incriments !

I went from a straight standard piercing to a 5MM stretch first time, just pick the scab off of it and then cotton bud it through.

Run yourself a hot bath and then stick your head under water and let it heat up, then push a bigger one in and leave it for a couple of weeks to heal.

It'll be fine.

And before anybody says anything stupid, I had 26MM in my ears and they've gone back to nothing. And I used to hammer the stretchers through with books and stuff...

Be a f**king man fat pants

Beat me to it, you're forcing bits of metal through your ear, you've not long had it pierced, of course it's going to look messy!

Taking it back out and putting it back in repeatedly is only going to make it swell up a million times worse too, just leave it!!!

Worst case scenario, the emergency room have to amputate, you lose an ear no biggy. Van Gogh thought it was cool.

Didn't numb my tongue haha, f**k did it hurt :P

You machine B) I wouldn't have had it done if they hadn't have numbed it haha, i'm a pussy :(

Out of interest, was getting it pierced without having it numbed worse than the akward couple of weeks afterwards?

I was contemplating stretching mine to 3mm or so, hmmmm...

Beat me to it, you're forcing bits of metal through your ear, you've not long had it pierced, of course it's going to look messy!

Taking it back out and putting it back in repeatedly is only going to make it swell up a million times worse too, just leave it!!!

Worst case scenario, the emergency room have to amputate, you lose an ear no biggy. Van Gogh thought it was cool.

But it's f**king massive, like half bigger than my other lobe... I think it must be infected? Or at least a bit f**ked.

Tried to put it back in and it's f**king right sore.

Edited by Fixed Pants™

They sprayed this shit into my mouth, like a yellowy liquid that kind of burned and made it feel weird so i Assume so yeah :P`

Has anyone had the back of there neck pierced? Thinking about having it done but would like to here some experiences...

Don't do it!!!

looks shit on guys.

And fatty just clean it and get soem HOT water and stick your ear in that or some cotton woll and dab it on. then try again.

You machine B) I wouldn't have had it done if they hadn't have numbed it haha, i'm a pussy :(

Out of interest, was getting it pierced without having it numbed worse than the akward couple of weeks afterwards?

I was contemplating stretching mine to 3mm or so, hmmmm...

Mine was sore for about 2 weeks after it got pierced, didn't have mine numbed because I'm such a man too. I stretched mine 3mm with an allen key (which was new and I had cleaned) and then stuck a plug in it, but then it was really awkward to eat with so changed back to an 8mm bar.

Might have to try it, it's just the thought of sitting with my tongue out for a prolonged period of time that i'm not looking forward too haha.

Seems i'm just a pussy then, anyone else part of the ' I got mine numbed cause i'm a wimp' crew ?

No? Just me? ...

:ermm:

They look one look at me and saw that I didn't need it numbing. Reppin' tf5 cru.

• 1 month later...