Sunday 26th

Mr Motivator

Ooooooh im gonna piss people off now. Something has come up that needs to be done for Uni, so it might be the case that I wont be coming to take photos. Im still waiting to hear from a guy about this. But obviously feel free to head on down anyway if im not coming and enjoy yourselves!

EDIT: Im coming on the Sunday guys, panic over haha as if! lol! See you all at Guildhall!

Jonny.

Edited by trialmedia

would it be rude for me not to turn up as i live 100m away?? i think the extremely heavy night tonight could make tomorrow interesting! second thoughts nick probably will hunt me down and kill me if i dont come! best be good weather.... and oli you best be there!

craig

Edited by curly_freak

How to the guildhall please + how to the Parking also you ?

gonna look at the forecast on the morro - but it says it should be ok at the mo - so me and the tank are going to make a trip ....

RJ

Edited by manuel

Guildhall is about 50m from Portsmouth + southsea station. Its well signposted once you get into the portsmouth area aswell since its pretty much the centre of Portsmouth.

When I drove with Jonny, he parked in this sainsburys car park which was about 250m from guildhall, not sure of the exact location though sorry.

check the weather - rain/showers all day forecasted.

but if you go check portsmouth webcams, to check the weather for yourself, it looks like the clouds clearing and the skys clear.

hmmm...

im gonna give it 15/30 mins or so to prove to me it wont be a wasted trip - then may get ready. jonny sed the same.

check the weather - rain/showers all day forecasted.

but if you go check portsmouth webcams, to check the weather for yourself, it looks like the clouds clearing and the skys clear.

hmmm...

im gonna give it 15/30 mins or so to prove to me it wont be a wasted trip - then may get ready. jonny sed the same.

It will be good what ever rain or shine.

just got home was good day and last night! well i'll leave the pictures from mayher speak for themselves!!

he such a lightweight too!!! 3pints and apparently i ''missed'' 2 sambucas

Porter can drink for england though! pitcher of water every hour he was seriously SOBER! edging bloated by 9! waitress even fancied him even though he was GINGER!

can't beleive nailed the akrigg up though! well chuffed! (Y)