Xbox Live 360 Gamer Tags

Olly C

Untill you try doing it on Veteran [were you have to wait for the helicopter to come collet you] its soo hard iv been on that part for about 6months now haha just cant do it/cant be arsed lol

Anyone up for cod4,grid,skate2 today or tonight?

GT : Nick melson

I had to wait for it to pick us up, but i don't think that was veteran. Unless i'm insanely good, which isn't true.

Xbox is back online now. Also the master of COD4 is on there at the moment. No not me, Jon Mack. :giggle:

Untill you try doing it on Veteran [were you have to wait for the helicopter to come collet you] its soo hard iv been on that part for about 6months now haha just cant do it/cant be arsed lol

The campaign is fine on veteran, the bonus mission at the end is impossible, I'll be forever stuck on 980 points :(

I had to wait for it to pick us up, but i don't think that was veteran. Unless i'm insanely good, which isn't true.

Xbox is back online now. Also the master of COD4 is on there at the moment. No not me, Jon Mack. :giggle:

f**k you :P

I did it in like 10 attempts, run back to where the swimming pool is and hide behind a wall, you have to kill about 20 people, which isn't a hard task then run to the injured guy killing anyone in the way. Once your holding him, you seem to be able to take a lot more bullet damage before dieing.

I did it in like 10 attempts, run back to where the swimming pool is and hide behind a wall, you have to kill about 20 people, which isn't a hard task then run to the injured guy killing anyone in the way. Once your holding him, you seem to be able to take a lot more bullet damage before dieing.

Ooohh ill try that thanks :)

Did that mission :D

I tryed to hide behind a wall at the swimming pool but dyeing so then i hid next to the dodgems then did it :D

But now stuck on the heat mission, stuck at the bit where u set the detonators off ,then have to run up the hill to the barn but i die straight away when i get out of the house lol

at the barn now haha

At the house on the way down to the LZ its hard as f00k

Edited by Nick Melson

I can't help but feel like I'm cheating on Forza 2.

I race with all assists off and difficulty on Hard and get gold on most races with a bit of determination with the car I initially entered with. But I was having trouble with the classic cup in the amateur races (Pre 1975, body type not muscle). After difficulty getting gold on Silverstone, I then went to search for the best car I could have but the Lancia Stratos I was already driving appeared the best I could buy at Class D, PI of 377. So I just whacked on racing tyres and a sport turbo. Now Class A with a PI of 758.