Xbox Live 360 Gamer Tags

Olly C

Your still beating me on flatout mate. Everytime i finish a race and check the rankings your ahead of me :angry:

Lol really? I haven't played that game for absolutely AGES! I might play it for a bit again soon.. Still haven't completed 100% of it! Good game!

Oh I doubt it boy, ill give you a schooling on fifa

I doubt that very much :P

I'll prob trade Fifa 08 in soon anyways.. The new Euro 2008 game is 10x better! Have you played it yet? Download the demo if not! Best footy game ever made without a doubt! Roll on Fifa 09, it's gonna be unreal!!!

UNREAL NEW ROSTER UPDATES, CONFIRMED!

You obviously haven't been playing Fifa from 07, to Champs League, to 08 and now to Euro 2008.

Each update to the gameplay has improved so much, Pro Evo hasn't changed much in any way (gameplay / graphics / lack of real teams) since PS2 days..

Plus 'Be a pro' and the new 'Captain your country' modes are brilliant!

:P

Lol really? I haven't played that game for absolutely AGES! I might play it for a bit again soon.. Still haven't completed 100% of it! Good game!

I doubt that very much :P

I'll prob trade Fifa 08 in soon anyways.. The new Euro 2008 game is 10x better! Have you played it yet? Download the demo if not! Best footy game ever made without a doubt! Roll on Fifa 09, it's gonna be unreal!!!

Yeah I might have to buy it too, although my fifa 08 disc is broken I think so ill have to buy 08 again as im in an online league.

Yeah I might have to buy it too, although my fifa 08 disc is broken I think so ill have to buy 08 again as im in an online league.

Forget about the online league.. Buy the new Euro 08 instead of getting Fifa again! When I played Fifa 08 after playing the new one, it felt so un-responsive and shitter in every way lol. The passing & through balls are perfect now.. That was the main let down of Fifa 08 I think (passing was quite random at times)

I thought anyone who actually liked football realised a while ago fifa was shit and looked past the fact pro evo didnt have proper team names because the gameplay is generally better?

Pro Evo USED to be the best footy game. I used to LOVE Pro and HATE Fifa..

But since Pro Evo 5, they haven't made any major updates to the engine, graphics, gameplay etc.. They just keep bringing out the same DATED game.

Fifa has improved SO much since Fifa 07 came out with the whole new engine.

Fifa used to be arcadey, and you could score 100s of goals. Now Pro feels like a full on arcade game.. You can jus run from one end of the pitch to the other and score easily. Fifa is so realistic now.. If you want to score you have to work for it and play tactically (like in real life).

If you play Fifa 08 (or the new Euro 2008 which is even better) then play Pro Evo after.. You will realise what I mean!

HERE is a review of the Euro 2008

Vid of me with Riise for Toulouse owning the lyon goal keeper haha.

Least he got that one in the right net.

If anyone wants to add mine then i'll accept them or whatever when i come back from uni, usually on COD4 or occasionally gears.

It's Trialsboss btw.