Xbox Live 360 Gamer Tags

Olly C

lol how did you know it was belkin???

it won't let me join any games or anything ever

it will only let me go on msn on my 360 :(

Have you actually paid for Xbox live (Gold = money, rather than silver which is free)?

My NTL is so monumentally shite at the moment that I can't play any games anyway <_<

Look at the upload here:

266873778.png

Have you actually paid for Xbox live (Gold = money, rather than silver which is free)?

My NTL is so monumentally shite at the moment that I can't play any games anyway <_<

Look at the upload here:

266873778.png

Ooh, unlucky... Mines only 874 down but 211 up. Live lags a bit sometimes, but usually its alright.

I'm with Virgin Media too.. Mine appears to be 3000kb/s download and 365kb/s upload (Y)

That sounds about right. It should definitely be higher than 40 ish - there must be some problem on the line. The other thing is that the upload rate seems to go down gradually. I.e. at the start of the speed test it was ~60, and at the end ~30, so 45 is the average. But if you're using it for any length of time it just plummets to basically nothing. Hmph.

I got a 1 month free trial with my GTA4 game

but my brother bought 1 years worth and he can only play online iff one of his friends invites him to a game, he cant join a game with anyone unless this one lad brings him in

the msn and stuff works thugh :S

Right we need to organise a session, how about tonight?

No idea what game, i think most of us have COD4 or Halo 3 possibly GTA IV so one fo those would be good.

Rob P if you need a months trial for xbox live let me know...

Ok sweet as a nutt!

The xbox is at home and i'm at uni still, I get back on wednesday so i'll see then. Also might have to move my router so I can run a net cable into the back of it. I'll let you know when i'm up and running.

Have I still got you on msn?

Right we need to organise a session, how about tonight?

No idea what game, i think most of us have COD4 or Halo 3 possibly GTA IV so one fo those would be good.

Rob P if you need a months trial for xbox live let me know...

Sure, I've got CoD 4 + Halo 3 but never really played Halo 3, so I'm a bit shit at it.

• 3 weeks later...

Get on, i'm in for that. We need to get a decent game going really. GTA4 is the only game i've got at the mo and I can't say it's extremly exciting online but yeh, go for it.

My gamertag is henkell (i think) or echobertie, i dunno.

Gonna get COD4 next I think.

Haz T

Shoelessboy

De Halliday

Jimyj

JK 121

Intothemoat1

mattbird2384

howies14

CRAVE A DAVE

urbanmammoth

THutley

RH UK 1992

sandwichman90

lukeyboy123

Ash Trials

Muddyrope

Ben Cox 2112

MOOSEiow

Tamness

davies fam

Welshwizzard86

B Unit 999

dark callum91

nicpalmer

Krisboats2

endofreak

malcolm101

jonxmack

AlexDavies92

Fluid609

mr frika

godbarber

tomtrials

Thats a list of everyone with xbox live that ive seen on here recently, we need to arrange some kind of big meet up, im pretty sure nearly all of us have either Halo 3 GTA IV or COD4.

Thats a list of everyone with xbox live that ive seen on here recently, we need to arrange some kind of big meet up, im pretty sure nearly all of us have either Halo 3 GTA IV or COD4.

ive got em all so im not too bothered what we play, im past my days of " i must win and beat them all" cause i just got too stressed out. now i just play for a laugh. surprising how funny it can be actually