Burnout paradise

The club

Kane & Lynch Dead men

FEAR

Command & conquar 3

Lost Planet

Lord of the Rings BFME 2

Lego star Wars TCS

Which of those games are good or will get me a decent amount of cash if i traded them in?

All boxed with cases, I'm looking for either 4 worth £50 trade in, or £10 that will get me over £100

Army of two is wicked, so funny its unreal, especially when playing co-op with a friend. I probably wouldn't play single player with the bot... but co-op is great, a real laugh-fest. Its also brand new so high re-sale.

Frontlines is a bit.... bland, almost. The gameplay is pretty quick, but the missions seem dull and the enemies are very paper like and unsatisfying to kill.

Fear is pretty dated and has been out on other platforms for a while. Single player is bland and repeptitive and the multiplayer is shite... poor re-sale value.

Command and conquer 3, good if your into that kind of game but for average joe its a bit bland and the same as other C&C games just with nicer visuals. Mid-range re-sale value.

Get COD4 and halo 3 for many hours of online fun. Then add me and try to kill me ;)

Oooh sorry, this guy is offering me those games, and I'm gonna then trade them in. Which do you think will be worth the most? Army Of Two, Frontlines, Burnout and Lego Star Wars have the highest pre-owened prices, so would it be worth getting those?

• 2 weeks later...
When i get paid on friday think ill buy live. Been playing on my sis's bf's for a while. But have a choice... Only COD live. Or COD and GTA unlive :S

Duh, get GTA. You know you can get 12 months XBL subscriptions off ebay for £26 instead of £40? I'll find the link.

EDIT: This one is £29 for 13 months http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/INSTANT-Xbox-Live-12...1QQcmdZViewItem

EDIT2: Maybe this one? http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Xbox-360-Live-12-1-m...1QQcmdZViewItem

HALO 3 TILL DEATH

SNIPPED!!!

XXX.

Sniped, not snipped. And 'BOOM Headshot!' would have been more appropriate.

Godbarber - xbox live tag

Cod4 Is pretty much the only thing i play online, yet i've not even done prestige mode once. Will still kick your arses though.

I havent done prestige either but im pretty good too we'll have to organise a big team

I havent done prestige either but im pretty good too we'll have to organise a big team

Nah I'm not gonna do prestige either.. It took me ages to get all my lovely guns.. Can't be arsed to do it all again!

I'll 0wn you all at COD when I get gold back :P We'll have to try organise a private match!

Has anyone seen my shoe?- Yeah add me when you get you box back and I'll give you some lessons on Fifa :P

Nah I'm not gonna do prestige either.. It took me ages to get all my lovely guns.. Can't be arsed to do it all again!

I'll 0wn you all at COD when I get gold back :P We'll have to try organise a private match!

Has anyone seen my shoe?- Yeah add me when you get you box back and I'll give you some lessons on Fifa :P

Your still beating me on flatout mate. Everytime i finish a race and check the rankings your ahead of me :angry:

i got mine for £20 from ebay

Same. Seen a couple go for £16-17 but I just went for BIN. Loving it so far, but as someone that's played nearly every Tony Hawk's game, it's a bit of a mind f**k. I keep releasing A and expecting to jump :P

EDIT: Fluid609.png