Xbox Live 360 Gamer Tags

Olly C

Damn I wish I had got CoD4 on 360, I will when the second hand price drops.

i havnt played that game for months. i kindof ruined it by tyring to be the best, might go on it later to see if im any good at it anymore :P (strange how you can be good at a game) basically the same as saying, "i can move my fingers there quicker and more accuratly than you" ...lol make sme laugh come to think of it

Edited by Bearded Midget

Oh, you mean like any other sport or game in the world...

I was the don at CoD4 when they did the open beta, then a friend convinced me to get it on PC. I did. I regret it. It is the game that convinced me FPSs on consoles do work.

That doesn't include dull, generic shooters, with mediocre stories such as Halo.

Haz T

Shoelessboy

De Halliday

Jimyj

JK 121

Intothemoat1

mattbird2384

howies14

CRAVE A DAVE

urbanmammoth

THutley

RH UK 1992

sandwichman90

lukeyboy123

Ash Trials

Muddyrope

Ben Cox 2112

MOOSEiow

Tamness

davies fam

Welshwizzard86

B Unit 999

dark callum91

nicpalmer

Krisboats2

endofreak

malcolm101

jonxmack

AlexDavies92

Fluid609

mr frika

godbarber

tomtrials

Thats a list of everyone with xbox live that ive seen on here recently, we need to arrange some kind of big meet up, im pretty sure nearly all of us have either Halo 3 GTA IV or COD4.

I reckon we should have a big free mode on GTA 4 or maby some sort of match up on call of duty 4

Add me up im always on GTA 4 trying to get past level 6 online or pissing about on free mode

CRAVE A DAVE

Biddle

Edited by Biddle

ive just had my xbox back after a hardware failure and its been used for about 10/15 hours and now after 20 minutes of use it freezes, restart and it freezes 20 minutes later

any ideas guy??

you're fan might be bust which will be another sending off job (N)

Edited by Alex_davies

turn it on and feel the back if u feel a little breeze it isn't the fan but to fix it would involve taking it apart which would void the warranty which isn't recommended

yeahh thers a nice little breeze going on back there

but ive found the problem anyway

its another hardware failure haha

yeahh thers a nice little breeze going on back there

but ive found the problem anyway

its another hardware failure haha

Did one red light come up if so i have had the same problem its something to do with the motherboard and i was gutted to find it wasnt under warrenty

Is your 360 the old white one or the new black elite one

Biddle

no its 3 lights all except the upper right quadrant=hardware failure

its an old white one but all xbox's have extended 3 year warant if its a hardware failure.

forgive me if im wrong the motherboard is what fails, thats what it said on my receipt when i got it back because thats what they repalced.

anyone got the number handy so i can rind them form my bed. dont want to go downstairs and i cant get my mum to fetch it for me because shes out

its an old white one but all xbox's have extended 3 year warant if its a hardware failure.

forgive me if im wrong the motherboard is what fails, thats what it said on my receipt when i got it back because thats what they repalced.

anyone got the number handy so i can rind them form my bed. dont want to go downstairs and i cant get my mum to fetch it for me because shes out

lol lazy no i don't have it and if i did i wouldn't give it you do u had to get out of you're bed u lazy s**t :P

lol lazy no i don't have it and if i did i wouldn't give it you do u had to get out of you're bed u lazy s**t :P

u'd make a shit house husband i tell you.

only thing i get out of bed for is to make myself a cup of tea

looks like i'll have to get searching on xbox website then

Yeah but i have had one red light before and i had to pay £50 quid to repair it it was something to do with the mother not being fixed in properly.

Then once i got it back it came up with three red lights in about a hour or two and they said they would fix the 360 under warrenty and refund the last problem.

Another question

Has eneyone made it to level 10 ranking on GTA 4 becuase im only on level 6 and the gap between the levels is a bloody nightmare to achive.

Biddle

Edited by Biddle

yeahh xbox have been pretty good with all the refunds. just pisses me off that ive only played it for about 15 hours since ive had it back and the last time it tooke well over a year??

thay also want to look at the powersupply becuase its the second time its failed??

i think xbox have epically cocked up here. i want a reliable 360 but im just not willing to buy a new one as ive havnt got the money to waste. i cant even afford to buy gta4

anyone tried the towel trick for hardware failure?

apparently if you get 'the ring of death', wrap your xbox around with a towel for about 10 minutes. This keeps all the heat in and apparently melts some sort of component back into place etc etc, im not 100% sure what it does but google it :)