Joe Baxter

joe b

Hellooooo :) . Finished editing my video earlier tonight, and i've just exported it and uploaded it.

I've tried yet another approach, regarding music and editing; this time using a much more instrument style of music. I would really appreciate it if you would comment on it, to tell me what you think (Y) .

'Joe Baxter - Tarty Bikes 2'

Thanks to all who filmed. Much appreciated...

Cheers,

Joe.

B)-->

QUOTE(joe b @ Nov 26 2006, 10:39 PM)

Hellooooo :) . Finished editing my video earlier tonight, and i've just exported it and uploaded it.

I've tried yet another approach, regarding music and editing; this time using a much more instrument style of music. I would really appreciate it if you would comment on it, to tell me what you think (Y) .

'Joe Baxter - Tarty Bikes 2'

Thanks to all who filmed. Much appreciated...

Cheers,

Joe.

If you cant land on it

go over it right?

Good vid Joe.

Getiing better by the vids :)

Ah you have done it again joe, sick vid again but could have used a different song, been used by a few people now :) .

Shit. Has it? I didn't realise that... What vids has it been in?

Thanks for all the comments and positive feedback so far, guys. Keep it coming (Y) !

Cheers,

Joe. :)

B)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(joe b @ Nov 26 2006, 11:38 PM) </div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->

Shit. Has it? I didn't realise that... What vids has it been in?

Thanks for all the comments and positive feedback so far, guys. Keep it coming (Y) !

Cheers,

Joe. :)

Edited by mavic

Great vid joe

Im feeling your last one "editing wise" was better though. This music was like just a bit too bland, but im a big metal head so maybe that points worth ignoring! The music in your last vid just went so well with the editing and the riding, made it faster and more intense.

not that this one is bad though :D big thunbs up from me!

Ridings deffinatly improving :turned:

Carlos

Brilliant Joe :) Improved so much over the past few months. Some big Sidehops in there. Quality Rail stuff aswell, especially the one at the end. Thing that made me laugh was that rail gap, you couldnt get to the rail the first 2 attempts, so f*uck it lets go over and nailed it perfect. Well done mate, excellent job (Y)

Rossy =]