Problems With Phones Whilst Riding?

twokn6

If you want a strong phone i would recommend my one a sony k750i i have dropped it into a sink full of water and washed it in the washing machine and its fine. the price is great too at 100 pounds. get one.

Mr ?

Edited by mr ?

Duct tape it under your seat if you have one, if you really don't want to ride with a bag...

haha stupidest thing I've heard :) - you wouldn't take a phone riding if you didn't think you might have to use it and having it stuck to your bike makes it a little hard to use.

Well personally I wear jeans so I never have a problem. If the peeps you ride with have bags maybe slip it in there?

Phil

Its not dropping it that annoys me, its hitting it on the handlebar!

I have broken about 5 phones,one digital camera and 2 mp3's on my trials bike when carrying things in

my pockets.

The solution would be to put it in your back pocket (if you have the same prblems as me)

As for the falling out problem,either get zips on your trousers,improvise zips if you cant afford new trousers

by stitching them together.(but then you wont be able to get the phone out :- ) Or you could try getting an attachment for it so if it does come out it wont fall to the floor :rolleyes:

Max...

Ehm... FANNY PACK !

IPB Image

Otherwise, you could modify your pockets a bit, basicly invert them. Having the "low" part of the pocket toward inside your thigh. Or you could just put a button flap on wich ever pocket you use for your phone...

my ingenious idea.....

dont ride with anything.

or

cheap mp3 on string round your neck. little bit of music no-one calling you going come and meet me.(my g/f will kill me for saying that <_< oh well)

its brilliant go and have fun riding dont take anything out or if you have to the fanny pack is my weapon of choice. (Y)

Could be a bit dangerous but what about getting a few safety pins and clipping your pocket shut with them. Might hurt if they come unclipped though.

Put money in your sock? One of my mates does this but as for the phone I don't have any more suggestions.