Chav's 'n' Shizz

bite me

Ok so you know when there is a random person, maybe on a bike, maybe not. Get it like all the time, they come up maybe chat and say like "can have a ride on ur bike blud i wont break it bruv u can hold me walet n shiz" surprisingly annoying. If you say no, they keep going, then say like "i got a bmx its much better whats the differnence" .... "about 2 grand lol"

What do you guys say to them??

:S

chav's gay well i let some one on mine wish i din't he nicked off with it but he was stoned anyway so i got it back

Well luke pawlzysn your that scared of people you were scared of a little 5 year old kid trying to nick off with your bike and you even let him have a go on it.

just let them, unless they are fat and will break it, if they d try to nick it how far do you really think they will get with our gearing, they find it hard enough to ride standing up and with the huge bars we run. they cant do shit really

lol exactly, i said ok but only because he wouldnt leave me alone after 20 seconds or so he tried riding off up a hill and realised i had no gears when i caught up with him well lol what would you do in my situation (beat him up and make sure he doesnt think bout it again)

just let them, unless they are fat and will break it, if they d try to nick it how far do you really think they will get with our gearing, they find it hard enough to ride standing up and with the huge bars we run. they cant do shit really

sorry but this must the worst advice you can give someone

They can just run off with the bike you know, not asif they weight alot...

You go after them, get twatted in the face with your own bike lol

Moral of the story, kick them in the head and ride off (Y)

but who is gunna be faster, some fat chavvy git who is dragging a bike up a hill or you an athlete who is constantly training...

but who is gunna be faster, some fat chavvy git who is dragging a bike up a hill or you an athlete who is constantly training...

Why is there going to be a hill? And running muscles are different from trials ones ;) Besides.... chav's are used to running off with stuff, i'd be suprised if you could outrun a chav, they have to run and evade police carrying computers, tv's, dvd players etc so a bike isn't gonna be too bad.

Edited by Krisboats

Just let them, like someone already said, they can't handle the gearing, plus all the fake gold will weigh them down so they wont be able to make a quick get away.

Even if they do, you know you'll be able to find them later that nite in the local park hammered on half a bottle of white lightening cider!!

I had a guy from the "travelling community" ask for ago on my bike once, I let him, he made about 4 peddle strokes, tried a wheelie and then nearly stacked it after pulling the front brake to hard on my freshly tuned HS33 Mags!! :D

Alex makes a ROAR at them, and threatens to bite their ankles, OR they give him a lolly for his bike... :P

But seriously, i've seen Alex topless, and he looks pretty muscly, so he'd probably beat them up :) Which is why i don't wanna meet him (i always tease him about his vertically challenged body)

I once told a chav that if i let them have a go on my mini dirt bike, and they went more than 5 MPH it'd blow their legs off as it was a new engine, which was true, except the blow their legs off bit, it'd just make the engine a bit shit.

Edited by Fat Pants

i don't know where you lot live. But my god around here there isn't just gonna be one person if they try to steal your bike. Theres at least a 4:1 ratio, then when they have your bike they will run into a bigger crowd of chavs, so really you'd have no hope. Just act confident, just say no mate its being dodgey sorry then ride off. Its worked for me so far.