How Many People Do You Like To Ride With?

Blair d

How many people do you like to ride with?

I like riding with about 4 people at the most, but i usualy ride best when there is just two of us. And that person knows who they are ................. david (Y)

Awww bbz like! :P

Depends what mood I'm in and who the people I'm riding with are, if its all people I get on with and who push me I like to be in a big group but if its a whole load of cheeky onza buffs, I'd rather be riding alone.

hey mate, a while ago there was a similar topic about riden ur own and i normaly ride by myself, but i like it when i go meet groups of trials riders in aberdeen. thats normanly 14 to 16 folk and i enjoy it then u get to see 1 anothers skills and play around with diferent types of riders and learn a few new tricks!!

Johny

Personally i like to ride with as many people as possible & people that are better than me as i seem to ride better ( i think its because i try to impress them and end up doing pretty cool stuff) :-

Ocasionaly i do go down to the sea front and ride on my own on the rocks listening to my mp3 player and just chill out :D

Edited by powerz

Usually I ride with about another 1-6 people/s, but even if you are in a large group when would go to one spot and usually just do different things on different parts of the spot.

I prefer riding in about a group of 3, because with that number its not too big or too small and we are together in one place and can share our ideas on what to do etc.

Usually with a larger number, if one person or two people say; "I want to go to this place", or something like that, there will always be the few who can't be arsed or don't want to.

Usually I ride with about another 1-6 people/s, but even if you are in a large group when would go to one spot and usually just do different things on different parts of the spot.

I prefer riding in about a group of 3, because with that number its not too big or too small and we are together in one place and can share our ideas on what to do etc.

Usually with a larger number, if one person or two people say; "I want to go to this place", or something like that, there will always be the few who can't be arsed or don't want to.

I think the magic number is 4. I usually ride alone, but I don't like to ride with more than 4 people (including myself). I find that when you have more than 4, people get in the way, or don't want to stop to check something out. Having a buddy to film is always great too (Y)

well, in the past month or so, its always just been, me and 2 others, and one being andy h, when we ride with each other, its always good as we really push each other and in many ways, it friendly competition as we can both do different things in different ways, we feed off each other.

on the other hand, a few of us sometimes ride with another group and thats around a number of 5/6, sometimes its good as they will influence you to do bigger and better things, or sometimes you ride wank, as there so much better than you and you feel out of place.