My Triton. The Sex.

Gazza

Loving the guard, makes a lot of sense, I got halfway through making one so I could do grinds on my old jump bike with a disc. But making it by hand took forever and I never finished it.

I too had that idea with the upper mounts and booster as one, but like you I was put off by all the different spacings you'd have to make, not to mention what happens with steel frames like mine where the mounts aren't parallel. Another thing I've done drawings for is a 24" mount adapter and booster as one piece. But bugger all trials riders put 24" wheels in 26" frames anyway, But I've always liked the idea of an Ashton with 24" wheels in it.

Are those Ti forks aswell??

Only thing that annoys me about my triton is that I can't really ride it in the worlds as it's limited production.

Make 50 of these new ones then i'll part with even more cash for another Ti bike and the forks :shifty:

Yeah, those forks are Ti.

Whoah...should there be 50 pcs of each model or just 50 of total frames ever produced?

Thank you for the comments!

Whoah...should there be 50 pcs of each model or just 50 of total frames ever produced?

Thank you for the comments!

There has to be 50 of a model of a bike if I want to use it in the Worlds, or infact the British opps :shifty: unless I ride Elite.

Are the forks avalible to the public?? And is Luke still the guy I have to phone to get a frame? AND! your still going custom geo arn't you?

Edited by Matt_Tupman

Haha, Matt :) Let me test my forks first. But they are feeling really nice so far.

Ian, thanks for the comments.

Yeah...1.5 years ago there was not a single Triton produced. But I am not a millionaire yet either :)

I think Luke rides Triton Deema. From the first batch of frames sent to the UK.

He is more into road and XC riding at the moment. Does that mean I should try an XC frame or a roadie? :)

Triton has not got a proper website. That's shame. I must set up one ASAP.