Saddam - Executed.

JT!

I'm not normally that much of a pussy, but that vid of him on youtube made me feel sick. Imagine if you were him what would be going through your head. He probably did disserve it, but its the most un-roundabout way to do it. I reckon they should have either shot him or given him a lethal injection. Hanging isn't a very humane thing to do IMO. :unsure:

I'm not normally that much of a pussy, but that vid of him on youtube made me feel sick. Imagine if you were him what would be going through your head. He probably did disserve it, but its the most un-roundabout way to do it. I reckon they should have either shot him or given him a lethal injection. Hanging isn't a very humane thing to do IMO. :unsure:

theres a vid on you tube ??

liiiink

Yea too true i totally agree with this man! (Y)

Personally im not impressed with the whole thing at all. Hanging in my opinion is a form of death that no one should have to go through,the chair is the only way to go properly. I also find it quite sick how a lot of people are in somewhat a "joyous" mood over the whole thing. It takes balls to be a dictator, he knew what he was doing and the consequences. I just dont understand why everyone needs to be like "f**k yea the f**kers dead" when to be honest nothing he has done has affected our lives. Perhaps ive finally outgrown some of the childlike comments.. infact i cringe whenever i read any of your posts fatpants.. a lot of the comments in this thread to be honest are uncalled for. A dictator is dead.. big woopty, the war isnt over by a long shot. No matter who you are watching a man walking to his death is by no means something you should get kicks out of and to be honest i felt for the guy. It would have been better to lock him up forever.. the "waste of air money" etc comment is a bit stupid really when you look at the amount of petty thieves that are kept in jail nowadays, atleast saddam would have been worth keeping.

what the f**k would you want to see someone die for :mellow: , no matter who it is fair do's some of you are f**king sick, either that or i'm a little girl. now if someone had a video of onzaboymarks fakie pedal slip to saddle gore resulting in him bleeding like a stuck pig, having 2 stitches inside the cheek and a shaven arse, that would be funny as f**k :P

Yea mate im behind you 100% and all of what you just typed i just didnt know how to put it into my own words.....

And Fatpants.... i didnt say that did i? but just becuase 1 man was a b*****d doesnt mean ANYONE should die like that ever its not a 1 hand wipes the other typa thing.... watching the clip on youtube makes it all so much more real... anyone who can watch that clip and still be like "f**k YEA KILL THE f**kER" is messed... or a downright lier...

And you're saying what he did to all them people is humane?

Can you go into detail please about what exactly he's supposed to have done?....

As far as i'm aware he was only been found guilty of being responsible for 148 deaths....and even then not directly (he didn't personally kill them with his own hands).

I'm pretty sure the war on iraq has killed FAR more than 148 innocent iraqis....so are we going to hang bush?

No didn't think so,

and for people to say "that's an easy way out for him" i'd like to see you face a hanging and feel you are getting off easily. You would all be shitting your pants.

So can people stop judging him purely by what they have heard or read....you don't know jack shit about his 'dictatorship' you should know by now our own government lies through it's teeth, so until you are actually clued up, keep your retarded comments to yourself.

Anyway, now that's over, are we gonna go on a witch hunt? or maybe we'll wash our clothes in urine and shit in rivers.....we are still in the middle ages aren't we?

Admittedly, i did feel sorry for him when i saw that youtube vid, especially at 40 seconds ish, when they put that black cloth around his neck and he closes his eyes for slightly longer than a blink.

I nearly always go on 'What goes around comes around' and for him, it came back round and he got his comeuppance.

Rich - i know what you're saying, Bush is a complete wanker as are all the other political people in this world.

Gotta appologise as to how i reply, i've never really been good at putting my thoughts into words.

Edited by Fat Pants

Mat - you're a girl :P.

Got a point though, i've recently (in the past 2 years) been really weird about life and that, i don't kill spiders for no reason, i don't kill things for no reason, it's like, thats a whole life... Gone.

Also gotta think of the family left behind and friends and what not.

Well in the 1980s under Saddams rule, iraq invaded iran and anyone who disagreed with saddams rule was killed, e.g. the kurds were killed with poison gas and had to retreat to the mountains in eastern turkey. Saddam used chemical weapons (nerve gas and mustard gas) against iranian troops and civilians and iraqi kurds. So yeah, hes pretty responsible! (along with the west possibly, the us were pro-iraq in the iran-iraq war and possibly provided sold saddam chemical weapons.

How were the US pro-Iraq when they were the ones who defended Iran from invasion? :ermm:

Yea too true i totally agree with this man! (Y)

f**k off, hanging is THE best way for someone like that to go.

Only thing now is, his supporters are going to make him a martyr, so that plan sort of backfired didnt it.

they really should have killed him in a more "let spill blood and cause pain" way. He got off easy, yer sure he would have been worried for all of the 30 seconds he was in there, but the drop will have killed him instantly.

Like i say, hes a lucky twat

f**king pricks, should of tortured him not just hung i can think of much worse things

Me to, but im not saying them on here just incase i get sectioned (Y)

There he is, dead

Not him getting killed, but him dead in a cloth, proof that hes dead.

It isn't bad so don't be removing it

Edited by Si-man