New Products From Onza

BikeDotStuffAtOnzaDotCom

Was the skull and cross bones a jibe at us or Koxx?

Sorry but I'd be lying if I said Koxx... The production graphics on the Skull just don't seem to be consistent with Onza's development to become a serious contender in the high level frame market. Having just looked at the Skull on the Onza site, the white one in the foreground is far more like it (although I know it's photoshopped).

At present I'd say Koxx with the white and black skies are the some of nicest trials graphics out there although the Aurem's quite cool too.

Now a stunning 1.54KG, needs paint though

So hopefully they will be ready in the shops in 2 1/2 months. Send your color ideas now!

That looks so tasty, I really have no preference on colour as pretty much anything will look good, so long as the frame actually has colour (not just white or black).

I think it needs that Onza green in there somewhere.

Why not... leave it silver, just have a green onza logo on the side... it will be cheap to do, and look good, and be more appealling to more people.

Because it looks crap when you damage it, think of Echo lite frames, they look so cheap and terrible.

Although I'd imagine Onza wouldn't paste a cheap and nasty sticker on top.

Noooo! I still really don't like the random two tone/half painted look of the 26"! All one well chosen colour with maybe some well chosen graphics (but only well chosen). And I'm not talking skulls and crossbones taken out of some kiddies pirate sticker book either...

LOL

How about a skull like I painted on my mates GSX tank?

GSXtank.jpg

Matt

I've seen a few frames sprayed with purple-tinted laquer over a raw frame and they looked awesome.

For everyone suggesting stuff like "Make it <insert colour here> like a <insert frame here>", if it looks like another frame out there, chances are they're going to be less tempted to do it.

I've seen a few frames sprayed with purple-tinted laquer over a raw frame and they looked awesome.

For everyone suggesting stuff like "Make it <insert colour here> like a <insert frame here>", if it looks like another frame out there, chances are they're going to be less tempted to do it.

i was meaning, by having more than one colour and i think its faded the rockman frame, think its a new anodizing technique

Edited by basher

Geo: 1000, +70 ,350, 72.

What about baby blue? with White graphics?

Forks, well we have two about to be tested. One is in that photo.

Cheers for the praise.

Sorry for bringing this up again, but you guys should make a higher bb frame, like +80, i know it sounds pretty crazy, but take a look at those koxx sky frames, they do ride very well with those +80. Damn, i guess i have to start save up some money. :)

Sorry for bringing this up again, but you guys should make a higher bb frame, like +80, i know it sounds pretty crazy, but take a look at those koxx sky frames, they do ride very well with those +80. Damn, i guess i have to start save up some money. :)

It's true, they copied the python geo and brought out the zona zip which was / is pretty popular, they should go in and do the same with a high bb frame.

Im not saying that they should copy a frame, im just saying that they should try and make a real high bb frame. What i see is that all the current competition mod riders using high bb frames. Im sure there would be many more people using onza bikes on competitons if they would make a +80/disc/low weighted frame. Btw: the +70 is pretty high too.

Yeah i'm not saying that either, but onza came up with zona some time ago and a sub brand where they were just going to bring out non-inventive parts and keep them cheap, but i've only seen one zona mod frame since zona was thought up years ago.

I mean, where can you get a 70-80+ bb double disc frame for as cheap as the zona zip?