Is There Any Makes Of Trials Stuff You Hate

Ollie Y

is there any makes of trials stuff you hate or dislikie and you would never put on your bike, see personally i dont like monty stuff

also what stuff do you realy like to put on your bike, se i like echo but this is all personal opinion. what do you think

cheers ollie

i dislike anything too mainstream.... like everyone running echo rims in those colours..... i dunno just something i really dislike about it! id far prefer to run a ronnie or something..... i dunno maybee its me just being a silly wanna be old school bum chum.....

far prefer stuff that maybe cheaper but does the same job and stop worrying about "yea but CLS's snapped within a day" only 5 people on the forum ride like CLS so it dont bother me.... on my stock was quite a lot of MTB sorta stuff......

too many 12 year olds on bikes over a grand running too much fly stuff they dont use!

i dislike anything too mainstream.... like everyone running echo rims in those colours..... i dunno just something i really dislike about it! id far prefer to run a ronnie or something..... i dunno maybee its me just being a silly wanna be old school bum chum.....

far prefer stuff that maybe cheaper but does the same job and stop worrying about "yea but CLS's snapped within a day" only 5 people on the forum ride like CLS so it dont bother me.... on my stock was quite a lot of MTB sorta stuff......

too many 12 year olds on bikes over a grand running too much fly stuff they dont use!

yer i know what you mean with 12 year olds and there 1000pound bikes, i just dont seem to understand how they can afford it all, ive been riding for 4 years now and ive only just managed to afford my echo control modstock frame and parts, the newer riders just seem to start on these bikes :S i just dont understand

lol its because they are cheaky and rich. i hate them :angry: , i wish my bike cost a grand! i am not to fussed about the deng range, tartybikes is crammed now they have all the deng stuff everything in like 9 coulours!

moza

lol its because they are cheaky and rich. i hate them :angry:

I run a bike with 70% of components I dont need that well exceeds a grand...although it is a bit different as I bought it myself, but hell, if you've got the money, spend it!

I dislike onza produts,ok they may look cool but are made of a poor quality.ONZA SUCK.

Im the same i hate onza parts the quality isn't all that but atleast they dont charge stupid money for there parts and i am using onza shin dig pedals and onza hog rim. but hay i still hate onza & mission

onza citrus pads are good though (Y) and the zona...thats made by onza, they're good :)

i dislike mission, monty and koxx. Monty because they're all about weight so usually they arn't as strong. Koxx because its all overpriced shit. And mission...well its mission need i say more :P