Ok Car People, Ponder This One.....

BONGO

http://www.smart.com/-snm-0156420588-11631...f50kwcdi%2epage

Yeah! i think i win. 1.5 cdi. non turbo. 68bhp.

Woop! (i think until i am corrected on some point of the conditions?)

Hahaha, were you being serious? That was hillarious, you seemed so sure of yourself despite having completely missed the whole entire point of the comeptition, I love it, you legend!

Davey

new clio sport is rumoured to have 100bhp per tonne. though i guess we ain't close enough to a saloon with that :P

the search continues......

aha!!!!!

do i get this one?!

BMW Alpina D3

We're after 100bhp per litre not per tonne, who mentioned tonnes, haha, people are having severe difficulty with reading simple directives this morning, lol!!

Davey

Edited by Small_Gear_Big_Style

Haha, Bongo, I will literally wet myself if after all this you post your answer and it turns out to have a turbo of not be European or something, that would be priceless!

Davey

who said i have the answer....

i made the thread, thats all!

But with the power of 200 horses you wouldnt go calling him that?

i'll just place my hand on the top of his head and hold him off at arms length while he swings wildy not being able to reach me!

Underneath, there’s Alpina-tuned suspension, and under the bonnet a larger Garrett turbocharger and intercooler, bigger injectors and reprogrammed engine management. Together they raise the output of the 2-litre four-cylinder turbodiesel from 161bhp to 197bhp. That’s a pretty remarkable figure for a 2-litre diesel, though as with all diesels it’s less than half the story. Torque swells by 51lb ft to an extremely pumped-up 302lb ft at just 2000rpm.

Afraid Not

i almost had an apprenticeship with garretts making turbochargers before i worked for BT. 5 minutes from my house is where they are made (Y). Not that anybody gives a shit!

I like the way everyone gets it right, then realises not! It's f**kin hard innit!