Feeling Powerless In Dreams....

David

Also you know when you driving along and u hit a hill then it sudenly goes down and it turns your stomach, i get that like im falling of something big duno why but i love it :rolleyes:

I love that feeling, like when i do this rather big (to me anyway) jump (on my MTB) at this forest near me, it's a natural jump but it's fookin' good for bikes, feels soooooo good.

I love that feeling, like when i do this rather big (to me anyway) jump (on my MTB) at this forest near me, it's a natural jump but it's fookin' good for bikes, feels soooooo good.

Or have you ever been swing around my your feet or arms? That kind of feeling i get almost everynight

its weird.

B)-->

QUOTE(joe b @ Jan 13 2007, 09:46 AM)
I've had that quite a lot - being in a fight and when i would go to hit them it would be like they a forcefield around them and my fist just misses them :S . Bit weird and gay really...

Cheers,

Joe.

EXACTLY like that, its so wierd. not that it misses though, just a forcefield like kinda stops your punch, its wierd, i think its because i never really wanyt to punch them, they just want to provoke me. odd dreams.

Anyone get dreams where say for example, there is a bomb or something and the timer is going down... 3, 2, 1 and as soon as it hits zero you wake up because your alarm clock has just gone off. Does this mean that your body has like an on board clock that builds the dream around the time you want yourself to wake up or does your brain hear the alarm going off and quickly create something in your head which leads to you waking up and thinking... oh its only just gone off, if you see what i mean >_<

Anyone get dreams where say for example, there is a bomb or something and the timer is going down... 3, 2, 1 and as soon as it hits zero you wake up because your alarm clock has just gone off. Does this mean that your body has like an on board clock that builds the dream around the time you want yourself to wake up or does your brain hear the alarm going off and quickly create something in your head which leads to you waking up and thinking... oh its only just gone off, if you see what i mean >_<

never had it, seems quite scary:P

mayb it isn't exactly when it hits 0, there might be a big gap between 1 and 0, but because you were sleeping you couldn't remember it right or something :unsure:

or it could be that humans have something like a natural clock, where only your subconciousness is aware of, should make sense because when i need to wake up early, i automaticly awaken earlyer than i should normally do

not sure on all of this but i know that dolphins do have this

Meh i suck at trying to explain what i mean

i think i get you. Have you tried the one where you lick your finger and draw a time on your forehead (whichever way around and whichever way makes the most sense) and then go to sleep... when ive tried it i usually wake up at the time i drew which was kinda weird...

Also often dream about being in a swimming pool completely naked :D

I have weird dreams like this, But its klike i get placed somehwere random ly and all im in is my boxers nad i have to try and cover myslef up and get home, This dream actually upsets me to think about it, Like im teroorising myslef.

ive had several dreams before where ive gone to punch someone or something in my dream and ive actually punched while asleep and punched the wall beside my bed and coinsidently i have woken up to a bruised hand or even cut hand from punching something,

anyone else?

Im always killing people/ fighting/ torturing people in dreams.

Feels so real its ace!!

ur ever so slight scary si

I cant actually close my eyes and hit sum one with force in my memory it just doesnt happen it goes in slo mo

OMFG thats so weird i cant actually do it

:S

i love really kool sex dreams that u really get in to then u wake up:(

dreaming is so interesting lol.

but this was something i was thinkin about, a wet dream occurs because your dreaming about ejaculation(in whatever form) and if you dream your going to the toilet in a dream, you do wet the bed. you never die in a dream, ever,

Maybee because if you die in a dream your dead?

does anyone else have dreams where you are like walking along then you step into a puddle and the puddle has bout a 2 foot drop and like your body proper judders loads and wakes you up

yeah i do, also i have dreams when iam falling from the sky then i wake up and its just felt lyk ive landed...very weird but very true!

yeah i drea, falling from buildings and stuff and bout jump out of bed because it wakes you up so violently lol. could be why i used to be really scared of heights. not so bad anymore...come to think of it i haven't hadt hat type of dream since i've been okay-ish with heights lol weird :turned: