New Adam Read & Stan Shaw Video

Stan Shaw

Very good vid, nice smooth and chilled but some good moves which people usually leave out of chilled videos. Liking the steps at 1:15, and Stans super smooth sesh on them rails/blocks!

Beasty crash too Tart, i did a similar thing when i was starting trials but it was a sidehop drop and the front end didnt leave the bock dumping me on my head >_<

Aaaawesome vid, guys. Proper nice and relaxed! Loved the tune and the editing, too. Riding was huge from both of you, smooth as f**k too - especially you Mr. Read, your impressing more all the time... (Y)

f**k, that bail, at the end :blink: . Owwch!

Cheers,

Joe.

that video was awesome. adam, you have really impressed me, your level of riding far exceeded my impressions of you, nice. stan, awesome smoothness and style as always with some really lush lines.

that bail at the end could have been alot worse, im glad you were wearing your helmet

Sweet vid stan. Bit miffed you got to the rolling camera along the side of the blocks before me though! haha, at least you pulled it better than I could, so I'll let you off this time ;).

Looked like a wicked couple of rides. That stack to head looked mega harsh! Helmet definitely did a beast of a job :).

Nice chilled vid, good simple editing, beasty-smooth riding!