Dj Ride May 13th. Sunday...

stuntsbyjon

im sorry that i keep reposting but its urgent that i need to know the time to meet time that it ends or wether we just go home when we like, and also the exact location as of were to meet.

this is so my dad can get the van and a couple of tents if it requires us to be there the day before

i need these asap please

cheerz reece

Edited by braintreetrials

How far is that exactly? I mean is it walkable to town because we might be a bit over the limit on saturday night :P

About 2 hours ride to the train station :unsure:

I would suggest staying up the road, in your car, to me...

then coming in with me, in the morning (Y)

About 2 hours ride to the train station :unsure:

I would suggest staying up the road, in your car, to me...

then coming in with me, in the morning (Y)

but theres two of us, two bikes aswell in the back. We need to camp. Any gardens going spare near town so we can go out Saturday night riding and drinking?

Ok dude, need somewhere and I'm sure someone wont mind... will be a laugh, we can go out riding saturday.

Me and my guys will probably go riding that Saturday in Havant or Waterlooville. Will try to get one of my mates to stay the weekend, so we done have to go and pick up his bike both days (N)

Me and my guys will probably go riding that Saturday in Havant or Waterlooville. Will try to get one of my mates to stay the weekend, so we done have to go and pick up his bike both days (N)

Nice one mate, fancy a few pints saturday night aswell.... still after somewhere to camp, any gardens going people?

is there going to be a BBQ at the end of it by the Pyramids this year ?

We all chip in at the beginning, and someone goes and gets the bits.

DON'T - Look at me for a rucksack. - I'm not even bringing a pump :|

Who needs a rucksack? You could bring it all back in a box being as you suggested it...........

There was a BBQ last year, but most people chose to leave due to the journey home being a bit of a distance...

Those guys that were after somewhere to camp; why not pitch up on the beach if there's gonna be a few of you. I've kipped on the beach a few times after a few ales ;)

Ahhh back in the day..... :-

Those guys that were after somewhere to camp; why not pitch up on the beach if there's gonna be a few of you. I've kipped on the beach a few times after a few ales ;)

Ahhh back in the day..... :-

Theres two of us and I suppose it could be a last resort option... Still looking