Dj Ride May 13th. Sunday...

stuntsbyjon

What I will say about this - is cops are getting hot.

Will be organizing a "quick response" group with me and a couple of friends, so no one gets fined. You'll get notice of the walkie talkies/phone when the "man" is coming. Due to £30 each, on 50 guys.... *ahem*

SO - This ride will be better, =)

Will be organizing a "quick response" group with me and a couple of friends, so no one gets fined. You'll get notice of the walkie talkies/phone when the "man" is coming. Due to £30 each, on 50 guys.... *ahem*

Could you repeat that, I've never really been talked to by the police, let alone for riding. They'll be looking to give £30 fines? :o

ahahahahah sorry. but thats the most rediculous thing ive ever heard.

put me down as a possible just need to get a lift and whos comin from my area what drives lol

biddle

Was that a hint biddle? lol pay petrol, and ill give you a lift. Think i can only get 3 bikes on a rack, and possible get a mod in the boot. Will need to leave very early in the morning remember boys. I mean like 4 in the morning. to get there by 11.

Just got a planner, will take 4 hours, ok, but we want to avoid the traffic at 9am, so shotgun we leave at 7 k?

Edited by radical rider

Was that a hint biddle? lol pay petrol, and ill give you a lift. Think i can only get 3 bikes on a rack, and possible get a mod in the boot. Will need to leave very early in the morning remember boys. I mean like 4 in the morning. to get there by 11.

Just got a planner, will take 4 hours, ok, but we want to avoid the traffic at 9am, so shotgun we leave at 7 k?

ok dude sounds good to me ill bring my fanny pac so i can pay for my share of petrol ill chat to you on msn about where i have to come to get a lift ok

cheers budd

biddle

p.s i should also have my king by then

ok dude sounds good to me ill bring my fanny pac so i can pay for my share of petrol ill chat to you on msn about where i have to come to get a lift ok

cheers budd

biddle

p.s i should also have my king by then

Wicked, well its looking like im going to get kicked out of school today. So ill have to get a job, and then ill be able to get my ZR!!! wooooo 105 bhp..standard ;) we will get to portsmouth in no time..and if any of your bikes scratch it..your paying to get it resprayed ;) so you better rap them in some form of cloth ;)

You will need to get to beccles, I could possibly come and get you the night before, so you can both stay at mine the night before.

Wicked, well its looking like im going to get kicked out of school today. So ill have to get a job, and then ill be able to get my ZR!!! wooooo 105 bhp..standard ;) we will get to portsmouth in no time..and if any of your bikes scratch it..your paying to get it resprayed ;) so you better rap them in some form of cloth ;)

You will need to get to beccles, I could possibly come and get you the night before, so you can both stay at mine the night before.

sounds good to me mate ill sort it all out my end and let you know about me comin the saterday nite or meetin you in the morning

cheers

biddle

they aren't likely to fine 50-60 riders, do you know how much paperwork that would be haha. last year the police joined us in the group photo, they are sound. they wont fine us, if they try, we will just ride off, the ones that fine people are only PCSO's

Should be there :)

where you kippin matey?