Dj Ride May 13th. Sunday...

stuntsbyjon

for those who are asking about the abingdon ride,last time i spoke to sue and charlie,they are planning to go ahead with it,but nothing was finalised.im pretty sure its 3rd of June every year,as that was the date of Deej's funeral (99% sure anyways).i need to go round and visit them soon anyways,so ill ask one of them to either post,or let me know and ill post it up.

as for this ride,ill try to come along with dan and iley (Y)

Carl

Cool...

Sounds like my ride is getting the kinda responce it deserves. Deej would be proud. (Y)

If anyone has anything they need to ask, add me on stuntsbyjon@hotmail.com and i'll do my best to reply...

I'm not on standby for work now, so i'm up for an after ride drink up down by the pyramids as last year.

Any guitarists, bring yer geetar and we'll store them up at mine and have a jam on the night... or maybe night before ;)

Great to see this kinda responce lads n lasses.

:D

Jon.

Any guitarists, bring yer geetar and we'll store them up at mine and have a jam on the night... or maybe night before ;)

I don't fancy lugging my Guitar and Amp

or

My Acoustic around Portsmouth...

....I'll get mugged :P

as for the night before...

..I think their might be a jam on anyway, the Milton arms if I'm thinking right :P

Cool...

Sounds like my ride is getting the kinda responce it deserves. Deej would be proud. (Y)

If anyone has anything they need to ask, add me on stuntsbyjon@hotmail.com and i'll do my best to reply...

I'm not on standby for work now, so i'm up for an after ride drink up down by the pyramids as last year.

Great to see this kinda responce lads n lasses.

:D

Jon.

still cool if i crash round yours night before?

Ben

Well, i've never been mugged walking around with mine...

I'll ask Nick n see if theres anything on at the barn.. not sure as it stands at the moment.

Ben, give me a shout on MSN to chat about stayin' over.

(Y)

Cheers.

oooo

You know nick ?!

We must chat >_<

MSN ?

i would liek to come but i dont know where it is i will have to ge ta train and i could bring my tent anyone help me?

Can i be in your tent? If so, i'll bring the vaseline. If not, i won't bring the vaseline :shifty:

• 2 weeks later...