Dj Ride May 13th. Sunday...

stuntsbyjon

Looks likely that I will be coming now! Wont be riding my Trials bike, most likely my Uni bike that has a unique and amazing feature = a seat! Ive been trying to exercise my ankle all this week and its getting slowly better so im hoping driving wont be a problem also, hope to see you all there!

Jonny.

Looks likely that I will be coming now! Wont be riding my Trials bike, most likely my Uni bike that has a unique and amazing feature = a seat! Ive been trying to exercise my ankle all this week and its getting slowly better so im hoping driving wont be a problem also, hope to see you all there!

Jonny.

or get the train down...

Means you can rest your leg almost 100% of the time :)

Mr Jonny Jones, I think it's REALLY unfair that your ankle is getting better.

1 - You injured yours after me

2 - When I spoke to Simon (Physio) he said he was quite worried about yours and that it was worse than mine, and I still cant put weight on mine.

Goddamn you Jonny.

P.S. before you take this the wrong way this post is not meant maliciously and I'm glad you're getting better :P

Looks like my ride has pulled out :(

I'll have to get 3 hours worth of trains to get there :(

It's 3 hours worth of driving from hastings, so if you came here. That'd be an hour on the train plus an 3 more down there.