Dj Ride May 13th. Sunday...

stuntsbyjon

It's 3 hours worth of driving from hastings, so if you came here. That'd be an hour on the train plus an 3 more down there.

It's only about 50 miles direct...?

Oops, 75...

Hmm, f**k.

But anyway, it's the fact i'm on a train, on my larry, without anyone to talk to except my willy :(

I know ben's doing it, but, he's more mature than me, i get bored easily.

:( Really wanted to go.

It's only about 50 miles direct...?

Oops, 75...

Hmm, f**k.

But anyway, it's the fact i'm on a train, on my larry, without anyone to talk to except my willy :(

I know ben's doing it, but, he's more mature than me, i get bored easily.

:( Really wanted to go.

lol me, mature?? ill start throwing shit around before i even leave the station lol

This may be a stupid b*****d of a question, but where are people meeting??

and how far away is it from the gosport ferry??

Tell you what dude.

Me and my group are on the train to Portsmouth Harbour, and can meet you off the Gosport Ferry for about 10:00..

if you ARE going on the Gosport Ferry that is...

and if we can't... go to Commercial Road, Guild Hall :)

Basically this the deal as far as the weather is concerned - http://www.bbc.co.uk/weather/5day.shtml?id=3143

Personally I think it would be better to postpone the ride until next weekend or something, its a bit silly getting absolutely saturated. I know a lot of people are travelling from quite a distance and I think their money would be wasted if its simply terrible weather. Im not sure what other people think (obviously haha). If its crazy wet I wont be coming as I have Uni work to be getting on with, but, like I say, im sure saying next weekend instead wouldn't be a problem - unless people have other things planned etc. </jonny being sensible and boring>

JJ.

Seems to me it would be pretty unlikely that everyone coming is free again the next week... but then maybe people who can't come this week would be able to...

I say stick with this one. I'll still come if it's damp and drizzly, if its a horrendous storm I might not. Think about the week after if Sunday comes and it was a complete wash out?

well i cant do next weekend as i have to book time off waay in advance, so im there torrential rain or shine! if its pissing it down ill ride in places undercover (somebody supply a biiiig gazeebo we can put over a bench or sommat :P) well if all goes to plan i should be leaving around 2pm today so :D

Ben