How Many Of You Where A Helmet?

Jed

Sos having a whole in your head.

But you know.

At least you look cool not wearing a helmet.

To be honest mate, I don't remember putting anything about looking cool without a helmet.. but maybe it's just me forgetting i put it..?!?! Must be going crazy or something :blink: .I actually think that trials riders look better with a helmet on, my mate is lending me one for tomorow when we go to Shipley glen, if I feel comfortable in it I'm going to buy one!!

CJ..

Sos having a whole in your head.

But you know.

At least you look cool not wearing a helmet.

I can see where you're coming from Matt but it's his choice, if he wants to ont wear one thats his problem if he ends up in A&E not yours. I don't know any trials rider that says they look cooler withouth their helmet so i don't really know where that came from.

In answer to the actual thread, gettin a new one pour la b-day - Linky to Wiggle.co.uk cheapest, best looking helmet i've seen, just hope its comfortable. Shout out to anyone that got one...reviews pweez ?

Sorry to have a go, just a bit annoying when people go off the topic and accuse others of stuff they never actually said!

Joel ;)

Edited by JsyJoel93

I went to Shipley Glen today and borrowed a helmet as I said I was going to, I felt more confident with it on and my mate said I could have it as he has a new one!! :D So, hope I have made you happy now Alext!!! lol

Cheers for putting something in about that Joel (Y) as I never said that I looked cool without one lol btw, I like your black T-mag.. :P

CJ.. (Y)

Ohhh and as for the helmet... I think they look mint too, get the matt black one with the gold peak...

Edited by CJtrials

hi mate my mate deos but wen i start to learn big gaps i will theres no point wen im just learning basics (Y)

no offence m8 but your wrong in my opinion, you are more likely to fall off and injuring yourself when you are learing the basics,you can still seriously hurt yourself.wear a helmet.

My experiences for always wearing a lid, was when i accidently fell over whilst casually sitting on bike, and hit my head on the corner of a kerb. although my lid wasnt clipped in, it saved my skull from serious or fatal injury. this experience is re-enforced after watching Matt Staples, nearly smashing his skull after a failed attempt at a line which Andy Chi, took forever to nail first time. and again watching my dirt jump mate hit his head on a rock and was knocked out. Frankly i couldnt care less about those of you whom think wearing a lid/helmet is Gay. you just cant reason with ignorant riders. (N)

At the end of the day, its your head, your choice.

I value my head, and always wear a helmet! Ive Craked 2 now, so i am glad ive had them.

Without them id hate to think what would have happened, could have been a bad headache, but i could also have died! I've already got epilepsy, i don't want any more things going wrong in my head!

Of Course I Do. My answer to the people who think helmets r stupid is to sticker it up or grafitti it. mine saved my skull a couple of times already & I've only had it since xmas. people who don't wear 1 r di**heads & as far as I care They obviously don't have nything in their skulls 2 protect. :helmet::helmet: & :helmet: u Thicko's

post-11624-1169832321.jpg

Edited by CC12345678910