Danny Kearns 2007 Teaser......

Danny Kearns

The music was disgusting. I dont get all this metal music over trials videos, it always looks/sounds stupid. As nearly all videos are sidehops, where no one is moving anywhere, such fast, annoying music doesnt compliment the visual one bit.

Watching that just made me angry, couldn't concentrate on the riding, it all seemed very boring and monotinous - just like the majority of videos, all this sponsership crap is so overdone, why is branding so important in trials - do we really need a hundred images of a shop that gives you free gloves and stickers.

Cant wait for the full length vid!

teasers only need making when you will be selling a video. this is to tease the audience into wanting to buy your video.

i dont think you are selling your video so in the future dont make a teaser for a three minute long video. just make the video and release it.

If u made the teaser cos you were bored then go ride instead.

just my opinion

The music was disgusting. I dont get all this metal music over trials videos, it always looks/sounds stupid. As nearly all videos are sidehops, where no one is moving anywhere, such fast, annoying music doesnt compliment the visual one bit.

Watching that just made me angry, couldn't concentrate on the riding, it all seemed very boring and monotinous - just like the majority of videos, all this sponsership crap is so overdone, why is branding so important in trials - do we really need a hundred images of a shop that gives you free gloves and stickers.

Cant wait for the full length vid!

Agreed - on half of it.

I'm a big fan of metal (there's the disagreeing half) - yet I'll admit, and even I don't use it in videos for that reason.

It makes the videos look very amateurish, and cheesy... As though you think you're better than you are, ontop of most people hating it so the video goes down in their esteem straight away.

I reckon they put as much sponsorship stuff in as they do because maybe they're proud of it? If I was to get a sponsor, I'd plaster it everywhere. Both because of being proud of it, and that's why they sponsor you: you advertise their company.

Nice riding doodicus :)

Keep going. :P

-Flipp

nah beau, i think you will find thats you.

teasers are there to tease you into wanting something (generallly that you will buy) in the case of danny, his riding is alreet, music was terrible so didnt tease me. instead a better edited video without shitty music would have been better.

and plus the difference between dannys riding and tunnis is fairly substantial dont you think.

no offence danny

nah beau, i think you will find thats you.

teasers are there to tease you into wanting something (generallly that you will buy) in the case of danny, his riding is alreet, music was terrible so didnt tease me. instead a better edited video without shitty music would have been better.

and plus the difference between dannys riding and tunnis is fairly substantial dont you think.

no offence danny

None took dude. I know your all complaining about the music and about the video etc, But i ask for comments so that i can find ways of improving my riding etc.

Thanks for the comments so far but i like the song, I may change it may not.

More comments please.

Dan...........

Im into that kind of music, so that was up my street.

Youve made whats meant to be a professional video for a company, then halfed the quallity and made it look wank by putting it on youtube, just my thought.

Try to film in lighter weather because it looked really dark in places. get some good angles (im not saying there wasnt any), and your well on your way too making a good video.

Please dont qoute me on this and wind me up because its just my opinion.

Im into that kind of music, so that was up my street.

Youve made whats meant to be a professional video for a company, then halfed the quallity and made it look wank by putting it on youtube, just my thought.

Try to film in lighter weather because it looked really dark in places. get some good angles (im not saying there wasnt any), and your well on your way too making a good video.

Please dont qoute me on this and wind me up because its just my opinion.

Thanks for that dude, Appreciate it. Its just my shitty camera thats all :$ . These dark nights are gay aswell :P , Its hard to get footage in the dark. The angles i am working on, But there doings ok.

Once again thanks for that.

Dan.........

Edited by Danny Kearns