Would You Give Up.....

Synergy

for a million?  

129 members have voted

1. 1. would you give it up?

• yes
    • no

But what are you going to do once youve got all that stuff smo? I like having things to aim towards, its a geat feeling when you get there, and reach your goals. If someone gives you all that money, and by doing so gives you everything youve ever wanted, is that really going to make you happy? I like the fact that i have worked towards most of my stuff.

Meh, maybe im not reading this right, have the exact conditions been defined yet? are any sexual activities permitted? While it is most definately possible to have a very good time without actually engaging in intercourse itsself, there is somehting about the act that with the right person is quite simply incredible.

Can i give up at like 50 when i get impotent anyways and gt an earlie retirement and be a good grandpa cos ill be rich (in sayin that my grandpas awesome but hes not mega rich). As for now, no frekin way man ! (im not a v , so my opinion counts :) )

Edited by cal d

But what are you going to do once youve got all that stuff smo? I like having things to aim towards, its a geat feeling when you get there, and reach your goals. If someone gives you all that money, and by doing so gives you everything youve ever wanted, is that really going to make you happy? I like the fact that i have worked towards most of my stuff.

Meh, maybe im not reading this right, have the exact conditions been defined yet? are any sexual activities permitted? While it is most definately possible to have a very good time without actually engaging in intercourse itsself, there is somehting about the act that with the right person is quite simply incredible.

After I'd bought all that shit, I'd go travel the world. I'd do some charity work, go bunjee jumping, sky diving, skiing - all that fanciful shit to live one of the most exciting lives anyone could possibly live. I would go and experience everything I could. It would make me tremendously happy. Not to mention I'd give plenty to charity and be able to support my dearest friends and family. Giving up sex is most definitly worth that.

Fair points, il give you that. I can personally tick some of the things youve listed there, and the ones i cant tick i don't actually want to do (except travel more than i have done, which is currently in planning stages).

Appreciated - I'm not trying to say you're wrong for arguing against giving it up. It's just that in my eyes, I could achieve so much more if I gave it up. I don't like to think of myself as selfish and the things I could do for my family would be entirely worth it.

you're an idiot :P

voted no, love my girl to bits and sex is fun and strengthens our relationship. there is plenty of money in the world for me to accumulate but if someone chopped my cock off (dramatic but I'm making my point) that would be it, game over whereas there will always be money to earn.

Sex ***

lol yes sex is fantastic

think how much your life would better with that much money though, buy a sex doll or somthing rubber arse, ull cum and u wont care what u just did it with, then u can go and play with all your money laughing at the people who are still working and stuggling for money.

money any time.

lol yes sex is fantastic

think how much your life would better with that much money though, buy a sex doll or somthing rubber arse, ull cum and u wont care what u just did it with, then u can go and play with all your money laughing at the people who are still working and stuggling for money.

money any time.

High Five.

To the no sex people...

technically, if you say no to her and she decides to mount you, then it wont count because you didn't want it and its rape.

Just do that for the rest of your life haha

makes sense in my head anyway lol

Apparently, If you get a rock on technically your enjoying it, therefore its not rape, although if she has a good tongue any girl can get your pole up. BTW if this isn't true don't take it out on me was just something someone was saying at school, but to be honest it must be true, how many male rapes have you heard of?

Suprising results actually.

I'd give up trials for only a million though :lol:

No less!

[edit]

I just went back and read some of the posts.

IF you did find that you couldn't live without sex and all that joy of working towards stuff had gone, what is there to stop you?

They haven't cut your willie off and all you've done is signed a contract so i guess with all that money you could just do over the other guy with some super loyers or get him shot and the contract burnt. You can do anything with money.

But Bongo said no doubt the people saying 'yes' are virgins.

Even so least we wouldn't know what we've missed :lol:

'yes' all the way!

Edited by eskimo