Would You Give Up.....

Synergy

for a million?  

129 members have voted

1. 1. would you give it up?

• yes
    • no

would you give up sex forever if you were given a million quid.

dnt make this topic rude or crude or anythign as it is a genuine question lol.

you would be allowed hugs kisses etc etc..... (without getting into detail) but no sex.

oh my god what moody sods ok make it 100 million. lol (Y)

Edited by Synergy

That is the most rediculous suggestion i've ever heard, im sorry but anyone who says yes is odd, no sex for a LIFETIME, but a million quid which these days won't go an amazingly long way..

..but thank the heavens we're still allowed hugs and kisses, haha.

you would be allowed hugs kisses etc etc..... (without getting into detail) but no sex.

..id give them up for a million quid.

I cant believe some people have voted yes!

Ok, for a start, a million quid? That is really nothing by todays standards, I mean what's that, one big house and a few Ferrari's and it's all gone, so forget it, you'd have to offer me like a billion before I'd even consider it, and even then I wouldn't, I mean are you serious, you'd give up sex, no more sex EVER, for one measly million pounds? Are the people who voted yes like 12 or something, if not then you're not having sex with the right people or you're just not doing it right or something because really I don't think I'd give up sex for ANYTHING.

I'd rather be a homeless bumb with a good sex life than a rich b*****d with no sex life, true that!

Davey

its honestly hard to give a serious answer lol. A million isn't that much now, But with a little thought, i know i'd never work again with a million. You can live off investment profits and interest if you do it right. Then a couple of years time you'll have a lot more than a milion...

But i reckon i'd want a child, and i couldn't let my wife use a turket baster!! Apart from the fact that she'd have already left me cos she was so horny!! (becasue i'm SO hot!)

I doubt i would give it up lol.

I'd rather be free to do whatever with less dollars (Y)

For 1m - never. For 100m - probably. I can think of endless possibilities to invest that money, help people out etc. surely that's worth more than sex. That sum of money once put into a bank account will generate at least 3m annually - that's 8,2g daily. Think what can be done with that ammount of money - not in terms of buying gadgets and all that, but for other people.

Edited by Inur

I could make 100 million by having sex so f**k that for a game of soldiers

edit:

in response to Inurs selfless post above ..

I could make many peoples lives better by having sex with them so still no

Edited by poopipe

everyone is syaing it wont get you far.

leave it in the bank a few months and boom you will be loaded.

but no i wouldnt lol

Not sure what amazing bank you are with but please let us know because I think you may have just made that up, haha!

Davey

hahaha

depends if it was "sexual intercourse" if it was just that, then theres ways and means of getting around it. but like bongo said id rather have less ££££ and a much more fun life style.

that is a funny topic though. :lol:

Waynio..................

what about porking it in the brown? :rolleyes:

I was thinking that, and if it would still be allowed, then it's all good and it would be yes.

But if not, then probably not. As long as i'm having fun then it's fine, with or without money.

To the no sex people...

technically, if you say no to her and she decides to mount you, then it wont count because you didnt want it and its rape.

Just do that for the rest of your life haha

makes sense in my head anyway lol

Exactly what he said! Take the money, and get raped. What a mint life.