Would You Give Up.....

Synergy

for a million?  

129 members have voted

1. 1. would you give it up?

• yes
    • no

to everyone that said no to a million, hell yea, id give up sex for a million, no worries, you all say that a million not much. but i dont think any of us could comprehend, £1million, in £50 notes bundled up, thats 20,000 £50 notes. trust me, if you wer wise with it. a 5% yearly profits nothing, and even at that, its £1000 a week. for the rest of your life. (before you mention getting interest on what you earnt last year as interest). on that kinda money, i could do what i want within reason, i could live a life of leisure,with a tidy car on finance(im talking a £30k + car on a 3 year deal), paying off a mortgage of £1k a month. and still have 2k a month to live on, which is more than what some people earn before they take there tax,pension, mortgage out of it.

youd be set for life. so yea,id give up a lifetime of sex, for £1million. lifes too short not too, could be rich, have fun, and not get laid, have a hell of a life, and get hit by a bus in 3 months, or you could go for 3 months, with no sex due to being single and looking, and too poor to go out, no money, and then get hit by a bus. meh, wats the point.

Not sure what amazing bank you are with but please let us know because I think you may have just made that up, haha!

Davey

nope i havent made that up at all. i was waching a programm about these 2 people whow on it etc and they went to see there relatives in auzy and the old lady said ow this is expensive for a flight etc and the women went dont worry by the time you get back you will of made that back on interest etc

so no i am not lying

I wouldn't; absolute no-brainer. Sex is what makes your best friend your lover, I wouldn't throw that away for any amount of money. Can't buy happiness and all that :)

Joe x

I think you'll find love is what makes your best friend your lover.

I think you'll find love is what makes your best friend your lover.

Can you love without passion? Eroticism and sexuality are a huge part of 'love' (an extremely vague term, eg "I love chocolate." may be just as true as "I love this girl.") You can't have real erotic love without sex; it just doesn't work. Which is one of the reasons I think the no-sex-before-marriage concept is a farce.

Joe x

Can you love without passion? Eroticism and sexuality are a huge part of 'love' (an extremely vague term, eg "I love chocolate." may be just as true as "I love this girl.") You can't have real erotic love without sex; it just doesn't work. Which is one of the reasons I think the no-sex-before-marriage concept is a farce.

Joe x

I guess it comes down to the person, there are different kinds of love. The thing is, I don't think sex is what pushes the boundary from best friend to lovers - casual sex is all around us and it rarely leads anywhere. Love at first sight (if you believe in it) supports that sex isn't required. It's a hard one to call, but personally I think I can fall in love without having sex.

I guess it comes down to the person, there are different kinds of love. The thing is, I don't think sex is what pushes the boundary from best friend to lovers - casual sex is all around us and it rarely leads anywhere. Love at first sight (if you believe in it) supports that sex isn't required. It's a hard one to call, but personally I think I can fall in love without having sex.

Well said that man.

I have to say, no matter how much money you offer me, i wouldnt do it.

Sure money could set me up for life, and buy all the things i ever wanted, but then, what exactly do i have to live for? There would be no aim, no dreams, no ambition to strive towards.

I am lucky enough to have experienced sex, both in the whole casual style and in the full on intensly deep passionate and intimate love making, I have had some truely incredible experiences, and i know when i meet someone who i really do love, there will be more great moments, that is one of the things i have to live for.

If your seriously considering giving up sex for a big wad of cash, you havent experienced great sex.

Exactamundo.

I'd get paid 100 million for doing what i've done all my life, f**king sweet deal if you ask me. :D

That deserves a

http://www.rofl.name/roflcopter/

and a

Roflcopter.gif

and

http://www.encyclopediadramatica.com/index.php/YTMND

with a hint of

post-710-1170117630_thumb.jpg

===================

It seems like people are really over rating sex in this thread. Like its a do or die thing.... its disgusting to think so many "men" are so pussy whipped.

Edited by Spacemunkee

I wouldn't because even if you do decide to take the money the situation becomes ironically frustrating.

With £1million you would change your lifestyle, you'd have flashier gear, splash out on more stuff, attend more parties... lead a luxurious life for a while.... downside to this is with this kind of lifestyle your recently acquired money would in fact attract a shit load of girls, to which you not allowed sex with any more.

That frustration would drive me mad so i'd go with the sex anyday.

Yeah, is it only giving up actual sexual intercourse or is it, to generalise it, orgasms/sexual pleasure?

If it's intercourse only, possibly, 'cos you don't need to have sex to be satisfied.

Ha Ha, im sorry to be blunt but you are 15 and i doubt you have lost your V plates ha ha ha ahhhhh. im done

Oh I'm sure you'd at least think about it.

Nope I actually wouldnt. You cant buy the pleasure you get from sex.... I could easily survive without a billion..hell im doing it now...I dont think I could without sex. Before I had sex for the first tume, im sure that i would say yea I would consider it. But after becoming a man whore, there is no competetion

the simple answer has got to be no........

if you gave up sex for EVER, you couldnt ever have kids.....

and lets face it, the entire point of our existance on this world is to procreate.... if we cant do that, we fail as human beings......

meh. im only young, and its along way off, but im sure the feeling of bringing up a child far outweighs anything you could buy with a shed load of cash.....

Nope I actually wouldnt. You cant buy the pleasure you get from sex.... I could easily survive without a billion..hell im doing it now...I dont think I could without sex. Before I had sex for the first tume, im sure that i would say yea I would consider it. But after becoming a man whore, there is no competetion

Thing is, I've had sex plenty of times - and £100,000,000 would easily outweigh the pleasure from having sex in my opinion. I could have the 1000BHP+ car I've always wanted, buy a massive Yacht, a rediculous house fully kitted with every gadget ever, give my parents the retirement they deserve in a gorgeous country somwhere. So long as I had the right to have unprotected sex with my partner at least once to have children - I'd gladly give it up.