Quick spec:

Hope pro2 trials rear hub

rear tryall rim

front tryall rim

hope XC front hub

echo urban forks

echo stem

zoo bars

fron avid BB7 front disc (now has a 200mm rotor)

middleburn cranks

tryall BB

maxis minon rear tyre (was high roller)

DMR V8 pedals

amardilo frame protector

HS33 raer brake

RB booster

plaz rear pads

hope scewers front and rear

tryall grips

post-10686-1170242254_thumb.jpg

Edited by Joel G

oh my god joel dont try and pass off reeces bike as a coust u mug whats the point even reeces name on here is bionicman or what ever,

why you tryin to lie, you just got found out and now you just look like a mug

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

FUNNY MAN

EDIT: its a different reece by the way, just in case people got confused =]

Edited by Reecerazor

lol i find it funny cos all the riders in the southend to basildon area probably know thats a bionic my question is why lie you just made you self look like a right idiot by trying to pass off the frame for something else

i got a idea ian why not get ben H to make up some stickers and stick them up on my old rex and try to pass it off lol (or not)

JOEL YOUR A MUG

lol i find it funny cos all the riders in the southend to basildon area probably know thats a bionic my question is why lie you just made you self look like a right idiot by trying to pass off the frame for something else

i got a idea ian why not get ben H to make up some stickers and stick them up on my old rex and try to pass it off lol (or not)

JOEL YOUR A MUG

lets pretend my 221pr is a ti, no-one will no.

hmmm maybe i should put to xx on my bike and go from ko to koxx haha think people will buy it? :P haha you mug haha must say a big thanks though has made me laugh a fair bit hahaha ow yea and you need to change your spec on your profile it still says Zona Zip NOT Gu hahaha funny stuff.

Laters Jack :P

lol you sad twats you now look like a mug and now people are gonna laugh at you even more cos that is a lame excuse ever hmmm what did i do when i got bored:

sleep

eat

text

piss around

play poker

but you seem to try and pass off better bikes or frames for your sh** heaps done well mug aint you

lol you sad twats you now look like a mug and now people are gonna laugh at you even more cos that is a lame excuse ever hmmm what did i do when i got bored:

sleep

eat

text

piss around

play poker

but you seem to try and pass off better bikes or frames for your sh** heaps done well mug aint you

god damn pal leave the guy alone i think hes got the message, and stop saying mug. <_<

i think that bike looks pretty swish, one of the nicest stocks ive seen for a while.