Deonn Halliday ..........

Deonn h

Downloaded the music first and liked it so I got hold of the video. Very nice one but you seriously need to learn to compress movies. That could have been 3x smaller without any loss in quality. Audio gain was too high towards the end, at a guess you were using Premiere 7.0 or older? Those programs had severe sound issues...

If I were to write a longer comment, it would be exactly the same as Rich's so I won't bother. Very good job.

Downloaded the music first and liked it so I got hold of the video. Very nice one but you seriously need to learn to compress movies. That could have been 3x smaller without any loss in quality. Audio gain was too high towards the end, at a guess you were using Premiere 7.0 or older? Those programs had severe sound issues...

If I were to write a longer comment, it would be exactly the same as Rich's so I won't bother. Very good job.

Oh yeh , the sound i must of accidentley moved the bar up on the last few clips my fault >_< .And i carnt get it less than 140 without a loss in quality.It was 530mb to start with.

When you save the vid on adobe , it says , export to :windows media player , mpeg , quicktime , and vaio something or other.I tried media player and it went down to 12mb:S and shit quality.

Then mpeg and then it was 140mb but good quality , i have no idea what to do to make it aroud 5mb and decent quality.Could someone help? , pm or something?

thanks so far

...deonn

Just played around with Premiere and modified a standard preset for you so it works properly.

File>export>adobe media encoder

Load this into the encoder (right click and save).

This is how a compressed vid looks like. It's only 285KB/s with audio and @ 50fps and looks decent.

If you really want to do it properly and have the time, visit this site. Well worth the read.

Is it a long GU you have?

Edited by Inur

Just played around with Premiere and modified a standard preset for you so it works properly.

File>export>adobe media encoder

Load this into the encoder (right click and save).

This is how a compressed vid looks like. It's only 285KB/s with audio and @ 50fps and looks decent.

If you really want to do it properly and have the time, visit this site. Well worth the read.

Is it a long GU you have?

I have short gu.

Kin ell...Getting good...Extremly fast (Y)

Didn't think you would be that good on 26 but you sure have proved me wrong :) I personally think your styles better on stock than mod..And i know a lot of people have being saying the complete opisite.

Song was ace to..Really went well.And for your first shot at editing..Thats amazing.

Im looking forward for your next video :D

Cheers,

Mike ;)

Was hoping it was going to be longer judging on the filesize :( . But, it was a wicked vid to say it's your first (well, you say it's your first but what about that one you made on your Zoo! :P ). Love your riding on the 26", so smooth and stylish - that up to front was immense.

Keep it up, pal :) .

Cheers,

Joe.

Edited by joe b

B)-->

QUOTE(joe b @ Feb 14 2007, 10:37 PM)
Was hoping it was going to be longer judging on the filesize :( . But, it was a wicked vid to say it's your first (well, you say it's your first but what about that one you made on your Zoo! :P ). Love your riding on the 26", so smooth and stylish - that up to front was immense.

Keep it up, pal :) .

Cheers,

Joe.

I dent make that one on zoo nigel did , and i dent have a cam then so i ask other people so that didn`t count :)