Faviroute Tricks

Joe Sheehan!

i totaly adore iut when i 360 off an edge.... ride at it straigt go 180 on the front wheel so your back wheel is in mid air then push off the front and twist another 180 feels and looks the dogs balls ....

its gota be that or when i do the spine down the skatepark on my 20" cause you have gota give it so much balls and fall off soooooo much .haha....

My favourite trick has to be the 180 side hop. You go parallel away from the wall with a small gap then 180 up so you face the other direction tarty Dave does this good (Y)

I also like any gap drop to rails and other hard things to land on

Jack

Mine at the moment has to be the crank flip on the back wheel:

pogo on the back wheel then jump up spin the cranks as you leave the pedals and land back on the pedals feels good when done but feels bad when you get it wrong. (Y)

Also learning pivots and finaly got a 360 pivot down and even got a 450 :D

i have 2 favorite tricks

1: blunt to x-up to fakie out (tryin to 180 out of but with a bt raven kinda hard)

2: go to drop off a small wall spin 180 so your in wheelswap position and wheelswap back up but with no recover hops when your in wheelswap position for that extra bit harder

il try and find a some footage of me doing it some time and post it up

i have 2 favorite tricks

1: blunt to x-up to fakie out (tryin to 180 out of but with a bt raven kinda hard)

2: go to drop off a small wall spin 180 so your in wheelswap position and wheelswap back up but with no recover hops when your in wheelswap position for that extra bit harder

il try and find a some footage of me doing it some time and post it up

Cool, I've noticed you live in Benfleet, were you at the ride on Sunday?

(Y) Joe