Trousers Getting Cogged Up!

ashley

Out of all the preventions you could come up with, putting your trousers in oyur socks is the most effective as it never fails and is free. And although it may feel uncomfortable, you'll get used to it, just like riding with one finger on the brake lever. Seriously, sometimes I forget that it's tucked in and I end up wandering about like that.

Out of all the preventions you could come up with, putting your trousers in oyur socks is the most effective as it never fails and is free. And although it may feel uncomfortable, you'll get used to it, just like riding with one finger on the brake lever. Seriously, sometimes I forget that it's tucked in and I end up wandering about like that.

yup an when you realise in the middle of tesco you feel like a right twat. <_<

yep had it happen to me just before a big meet but i got well and truely stuck had to get my mate to get all my pedal arm off to get me loose wasnt funny because i couldnt move to get it out it was pulled so tight well hurt lol but now im sad enough to wear cycle clips to save my trousers i had to chuck that pair away lol

Try not to wear your best jeans and forget to tuck them in because of two reasons:

1) You will fall off and hurt yourself if they get caught in the chain.

2) You would of spent alot of money on them and you then go and rip them is not a very good idea.

TUCK YOUR TROWSERS IN YOUR SOCKS!!!!!!!!

JACK!!