Did My Biggest Drop Today:):):):):):):)

In your profile it says you ride a Monty 221ti............If i were you. I would check your frame for cracks.

Fair play though.

Dan..................

hahaha danny kearns strikes again!

I want evidance of the drop.

The trials forum tape measure ha ha ha ha thats a good one! it always appears in the new members chat.

keep it coming guys and remember measure in centremeters and convert directly into inches when posting

i.e. "i did a 115cm side hop today)

TF edit "i sidehopped about 115" today was mint tuckagtastic!"

:shifty:

its how most people start doing 'big' stuff though, to be fair

before i could gap properly, or go up stuff properly, i used to ride off stuff! equally impressive to people not in the know.

and there's no point kicking off the 'drops are pointless' argument. i loved doing them as a young rider, until my bike and body was breaking every week. and everyone else who likes drops will learn the same way. just let them enjoy what they want to do (as long as they aren't hurting others)

still wanna see this 10ft drop

Smithy

You have alot of scence matey

very very true

im quite new to trials and when i go off big drobs it get my addrenalin pumping

for other things like gaps and side hoping up high walls

its a great buzz you get from huge drops

well when i say huge i dont get silly lol

=]

You have alot of scence matey

very very true

im quite new to trials and when i go off big drobs it get my addrenalin pumping

for other things like gaps and side hoping up high walls

its a great buzz you get from huge drops

well when i say huge i dont get silly lol

=]

just go easy though, and keep a check on your kit. you'll see the problem with BIG drops when you start breaking wheels, frames, handlebars, and limbs. until then, have fun. but when you're doing something massive, just weigh up the pro's and cons. it ain't such a big issue for you younger guys (unless you break your neck or die or something). but some older members don't respect big drops as much, because if it went wrong for them, they'd be missing work or uni, sometimes for weeks or months.

i buggered my ankle about 2 years ago now, and had to go to all my first year uni exams on crutches. which REALLY sucked. and i had to stand behind the counter at work, where i could earn no commission, on one leg, totally crucifying my hip! just because a pedal snapped doing a 7ish foot drop. completely pointless waste of 6months of my life. i wouldn't go off anything higher than 6ft anymore, unless it was a technical line (gap to rail or something), and i haven't ridden a trials bike since that incident

Smithy

In your profile it says you ride a Monty 221ti............If i were you. I would check your frame for cracks.

Fair play though.

Dan..................

I'm actually liking this thread. But yeah for a 221ti to survive that without a crack or snap is pretty weird. I don't even like hitting drops on my bmx both wheels. Always has to be back wheel first even if it's only 5' up. I just shivered thinking about droping 10' onto even slightly both wheels.