Best Drink

Class Clown

Im not too keen on beer to be honest.

guiniss just isnt nice, john smiths is too smooth for my liking ect...

picky lol

its all good (Y)

everyone has diferent taste

EDIT: i ment picky as in choosy lol

i wasnt calling u a gypsy hehe

Edited by bcourt2005

purno or

grab a 500ml

fill half with bombay saphiere(sp) gin

and half jack daniels

spin round and down it :D

but beer wise anything has to be chilled cant drink a warm beer

oh cant beat a bit of newcy brow ale :D

Edited by CrOcKeR

Strongbow / Magners :D

Magners tastes like shit! i really dont get it.... cider with ice? why not have a cold cider?

Dunno really i quite like, white rum, vodka, sambuca and strongbow....

im quite limited when i go out... dont really like beer.....

who else finds that when they keep getting plastered so badly to the being sick stage that they find it hard to enjoy that drink again? i mean i get over it but the 1st pint is like a mental block!

who else finds that when they keep getting plastered so badly to the being sick stage that they find it hard to enjoy that drink again? i mean i get over it but the 1st pint is like a mental block!

Haha, im like that with strongbow, i cant let the stuff touch my lips :mellow: urgh, horrible night after 7 pints of that stuff lol!

I cant drink many spirits now :S used to love em, but when i do, i just keep shit after, all i drink when out now is lager lol.

Lil story for you's

Was up town around 6 weeks ago, already had 8 pints... was 2 AWESOME birds dancing on stage, my mate said, "rob, il give you 2 pints if you go and feel both of their arses", i was like, "ok" haha, i walked off, felt both arses, and got 2 more pints :DB) then, around 5-10mins later, this fit bird rings me, to see if i was gonna go meet her in this other club... by this stage i was nearly on the deck lmao, i went and seen her... was standing in club by myself, intill i seen her.. once i seen her, 2 seconds later, i was dancing with her, and getting into her... i then asked if she wants to go sit down, she said, yeah, i turned round, and fell flat on my arse lmao! sooo drunk! she laughed and walked off :( . i went and got another pint... i actually spewed in my pint after about half of it... but i seen the lass coming upto me again as soon as i spewed in it.. and i didnt wanna look like more of a knob, so i downed the pint with the sick in. nice eh. :)