froggy

How often do you masturbate?  

107 members have voted

1. 1. How often do you masturbate?

• Once per day
    • 1 - 2 times per day
    • 3 - 4 times per day
    • 4+ times per day

I wish I didn't masturbate so often, usually twice a day (when I wake up and when I go to bed)

If I don't have a wank for 2 days I'm soooo horny its unreal, end up smiling an flirting with any semi atrractive girl I come across. But then it becomes really hard to keep my hand from shaking my willy.

Christ if I don't wank for about 2 hours I get horny lol...Ask my friends about it lol.

Christ if I don't wank for about 2 hours I get horny lol...Ask my friends about it lol.

yea, scopse you've met your match with this guy. He'll shag just about anything lol, if his hand isn't redily available. pretty scary at times :unsure:

You should of got her to reply to it

Alexxx

I can guess what her responce would have been...

..."This is a horrible thing to post in such an open manner of a forum. Little children could see this! THINK OF THE CHILDREN!!"

Cool, I'm not abnormal

Apparently there are loads of good sides about not not playing a solo on the devils clarnet - like that you become more polite or something?

Nice, because we're all real concearned about how polite we are, lol.

As good sides go that is fairly lame, especially when you compare it to the good sides of masturbation, such as cutting the risk of prostate cancer by a third by flushing out carcinogens. So yeah, if you don't particulatly want to lose one nut, both nuts or your life then get soloing!

Oh and devils claranet?.... are you dead serious?

Davey

wtf.. I don't get it... How is wanking any different from sex? Tey both make you leave your load behind (flushing out them thingies).

It isn't any different you're quite right. Get rid of it any which way you like. Oh and Davey Davey, look up what a prostate is ;)

It isn't any different you're quite right. Get rid of it any which way you like. Oh and Davey Davey, look up what a prostate is ;)

I'm fully aware of what a prostate is thanks, what's your point Tomm?

Before you continue I should point out a close friend of mine had prostate cancer so I'm pretty sure I know what I'm chatting about. If you have had it or know anyone who has do feel free to correct me but I don't have it confused with testicular cancer if that's what you're thinking. Firstly as far as I know masturbation doesn't have any affect on the risk of testicular cancer but it does on prostate cancer, hence me mentioning it. Secondly if you are referring to me saying about losing nuts and maybe that's where you think I'm getting mixed up well prostate cancer is treated by removing one or both testicles, cant remember exactly how it works but something to do with hormone levels or something!

So yeah, how about you look it up Tomm?

Davey

Edited by Davey

Before you continue I should point out a close friend of mine had prostate cancer so I'm pretty sure I know what I'm chatting about. If you have had it or know anyone who has do feel free to correct me but I don't have it confused with testicular cancer if that's what you're thinking. Firstly as far as I know masturbation doesn't have any affect on the risk of testicular cancer but it does on prostate cancer, hence me mentioning it. Secondly if you are referring to me saying about losing nuts and maybe that's where you think I'm getting mixed up well prostate cancer is treated by removing one or both testicles, cant remember exactly how it works but something to do with hormone levels or something!

Davey

One thing though... we aint bothered to be honest... masterbating is good for you... does everyone produce cancer though masterbating? no.

Davey

Reread wht you said. Lol wow so wanking can save my prostate koolio.
Edited by cal d

One thing though... we aint bothered to be honest... masterbating is good for you... does everyone produce cancer though masterbating? no.

I think you have misunderstood what I'm saying, I'm saying masturbating REDUCES the risk of cancer not gives you cancer!!!!

Davey

I think you have misunderstood what I'm saying, I'm saying masturbating REDUCES the risk of cancer not gives you cancer!!!!

Davey

Got an excuse to masturbate in the GP's waiting room now. :)