froggy

How often do you masturbate?  

107 members have voted

1. 1. How often do you masturbate?

• Once per day
    • 1 - 2 times per day
    • 3 - 4 times per day
    • 4+ times per day

Haha the poll options suck, its like a car cleaning thread on astra-sport, the options were: once a week, twice a week, three times a week, 4 times a week, 5 times a week, 6 times a week, every day, more often than once a day - I was like, 'err, wheres the once every 6 months if im feeling generous option?'

Never, just get missus on't case.

certainly when you are with someone, you don't as much, and you have to be strategic. I've knocked one off, only to get the chance of a quickie with my bird and the little fella's still recoverng and having none of it. So whenb you're with a bird you gotta plan a bit more, but you still do, so don't gimme any of that bullshit mate! It's something you say to show off, when everyone knows it's not true! You still wank, everyone does... Except a lad i once knew who refused to admit that he wanked. At around 16 or 17, he consistently maintained that it was discusting to, and he'd never touched his in that way!

I've had big troubles this week after a 3 hours operation and a couple of days of morphene, i've had next to no sex drive. My head wants it, but my body ain't interested. It's getting easier. must fight through it. must fight through it!

Bongo

I wish I didn't masturbate so often, usually twice a day (when I wake up and when I go to bed)

If I don't have a wank for 2 days I'm soooo horny its unreal, end up smiling an flirting with any semi atrractive girl I come across. But then it becomes really hard to keep my hand from shaking my willy.

certainly when you are with someone, you don't as much, and you have to be strategic. I've knocked one off, only to get the chance of a quickie with my bird and the little fella's still recoverng and having none of it.

HAHA I'm not the only one then :lol:

I splurge about once a day but it's certainly not all through Mrs Palm and her five daughters. Far too much effort for not much gain I find.

2 so far today haha.

nout else to do since everyone has gone away lol

Had 12 once in a day to pass the time... never again :(

Wow thats quite impresive. Bet u didnt touch it for a week after lol i imagine it wos tender.

I wish I didn't masturbate so often, usually twice a day (when I wake up and when I go to bed)

If I don't have a wank for 2 days I'm soooo horny its unreal, end up smiling an flirting with any semi atrractive girl I come across. But then it becomes really hard to keep my hand from shaking my willy.

Where' the 1-2 times a week option?

Same for me, Thats what i would choose. Even though some days i do upto four, Most ive done in one day is 6, I think thats the average for everyones most times in one day lol! Havnt had one since thursday morning though, GO TEAM! But the thing with situations like this, When i get round to it, It's going everywhere :( and im too tired to have one tonight ill fall straight asleep when i get into bed haha!