froggy

How often do you masturbate?  

107 members have voted

1. 1. How often do you masturbate?

• Once per day
    • 1 - 2 times per day
    • 3 - 4 times per day
    • 4+ times per day

I think you have misunderstood what I'm saying, I'm saying masturbating REDUCES the risk of cancer not gives you cancer!!!!

Davey

I'll clear this up..

We established in an earlier thread on this subject that the man-milk produced during masturbation is carcenogenic. So, while masturbation reduces your risk of cancer any lady unfortunate enough to be on the receiving end of the expelled solution is doomed.

once a day, more if i get bored and have nowt to do..

as for the eyesight, after having a private hand party once, i lost 75%of my vision and fell down the stairs when i came out the bathroom..

If in doubt, bash one out! ;)

i'm prety sure the blindness is from sitting down/standing up quickly etc

If you don't wank for like a month, in theory your testosterone should be sky high, therefore your oestrogen should be pretty high aswell to suppress all the testosterone. Does this mean that if you didn't wank for a month and then suddenly beasted like 10 wanks in a day you'd still have high oestrogen and chance of growing tits and vagina?

(oestrogen being the female hormone)

If you don't wank for like a month, in theory your testosterone should be sky high, therefore your oestrogen should be pretty high aswell to suppress all the testosterone. Does this mean that if you didn't wank for a month and then suddenly beasted like 10 wanks in a day you'd still have high oestrogen and chance of growing tits and vagina?

(oestrogen being the female hormone)

if that works it'll take a huge strain off the NHS

who's going first?

Nope, It's called self control.
Yeah but I don't wank. I promised Abby and myself I wouldn't do it.

What! Are you a Jehovah's Witness or something? If any girl makes you promise to do that, she's either very religious or very wierd. Or is she insecure and scared you might like your old sausage more than you like her?

Strangeness in deed...