Www.czarbikes.com

Deonn h

Just like to inform you guys about the new czarbike website.New design 20" and 26" frame , available in disk only version and four bolt.The new frames are going to be

out soon. :)www.czarbike.com

thanks

deonn

P.s press ctrl + F5 to refresh if it dosent work straight away.

Edited by Deonn h

ok im feeling thick, none of the site is working, lots of boxes with lil crosses in the corners with ix7 and same with firefox. help!

ah tis working now, weird :S its a shame theyve got rid of the xtp style head tube thats for sure. so dengs decided to drop the bb height on all his frames then, hmm....

Edited by curly_freak

ok im feeling thick, none of the site is working, lots of boxes with lil crosses in the corners with ix7 and same with firefox. help!

Same goes...

The images aren't loading for some reason.

Working now :)

Try refreshing the page a few times (Y)

I get 400 forbidden when clicking on enter link.

Not really the best introduction to a site, checking the first page works would kinda be on my first list of priorities...

just press f5 a few times if it dosent work its fine for me.

I get 400 forbidden when clicking on enter link.

Not really the best introduction to a site, checking the first page works would kinda be on my first list of priorities...

I kinda thoguht this was funny last night, the guy who gets on like he invented websites, didn't have the common sense to refresh before posting even thought evedently, no one else had problems getting on the site....

Who give's a f**k if it's crappy text and pictures, it's not as if your going to be visiting the site it daily is it?

Same with that last chinese one too, they tend to be used for a while to show off all the new frames etc but once you've seen them there isn't really a need to go back again - and tarty usually end up with better pictures when they get the frame anyway.

Looks very nice, smart and simple :)

Geo for the 26" sounds amazing too. Could have been a bit longer for the mod though.

Although all around the change is good, shame to see that the xtp look has been lost.

Abdab...

The site is pretty cool. Have CZAR always had a site, or have they just made one for the release of the 2007 frames/components? :unsure:

The frames looks rather like the Python/Pitbull, though - the only difference i can see is the CZAR themed CNC cut-out things...

Cheers,

Joe.

• 2 weeks later...