Southend With Chris/zhi

Balman

My good friend chris "Zhi" has just moved from china to cambridge and we invited him over to southend for a long weekend to ride with us and what a weekend it has been what a great ride and what a great rider mangaged to get a few clips of him and make a video out of it he said he like's blacked eyed pea's so thats the resoning behind the song choice editing is all my doings so sory :closedeyes: the video dosent do him justice to his riding and its a shame we didnt get him riding rocks :blink: its mental, hope you enjoy even if you dont feel free to comment fairly anyway (Y)

Thanks for your time :)

Jack.

Welld one on doing them rails in the end chris..shame i did them 1st :P mwhahahha

But yer was nice to ride with you again dude, and was nice showing you back to you hotel..was my good deed for the day :)

Hopefully ride with you soon :)

Nice editing jack...some clips where far to longgg...should of shortened them or sped them up:P xx

Thanks for the comments people im sure he will be really happy when he reads them all :) and he was trying that rail line for ages he was chuffed to bits when he did it was a great ride one that i will never forget :)

Jack (Y)

not happy that i missed this ride :( but looked like it was the best one soo far, il be out soon doing them lines :S not there scary and im too lazy to get up a telephone box or 10 foot high wall il stick with my curbs thank you very much

as for the vid, chris well done for doint them rail gaps done well and hopefully i will ride with you soon geez

jack done well on the vid, gonna make one for me :D

Some nice riding there! The rail gap was sick (Y)

I'll bring my trials bike back to Cambridge in the summer then you can have your belated tour around Cambs, sorry man! Hopefully Julien will do that before me though!

yeah, hope riding with you.

i met julien last friday, he is so friendly, and take me look around cambridge

Hahaha f**king awsome vid loved all the lines! so imaginative although i can dream of doing them i wouldnt even bother trying! lol well done! wish i could have hung about longer to chat to you but my wheel was sooooo f**king annoying and kept popping out of place non stop sorry man... :(

still great vid!