Monty221ti-koxxhydroxx

Mr Monty

hydroxx1.jpg

hydroxx2.jpg

For some that dont no what it is.

I am geting a new full bike but cant chose from the 07 monty 221ti or the koxxHydroxx full hope disc.

i have rode a monty and like them very much but need more imfomation on the koxx.

Thanks for reading.

(sorry about spelling i cant find spell cheker)

i doubt the koxx is less than 1000 they never are.

koxx blatenly look at it

as has been said the short is 990 the long is something like 1020, I think.

I don't know why koxx have decided on such random geometry for these bike's. If they kept the usual 1000, +55, 72 etc I might like it....

Well havin not riden either i would say the koxx (as it looks best)

I must say the koxx does look rele rele nice, Orgasmic even. But is the koxx made from that ultra light kind of aluminium? I have a feeling it is which if so means that it will last a month before it cracks or snaps (probably). I would find out about that before buying 1 if i was you, i may be wrong but i have a feeling is is silly light and therefore silly weak, more than the montys.

If you are thinking of the new monty that i dont think is released just yet?? The 1 i remember seeing on TF on 'Bike pics' with the silly looking hump on the top tube i would say the koxx even more as that really does look, well without swearing, the opposite of my opinion on the koxx looks.

They both cost a very very pretty peny no doubd so make your desision wisely. :)

Edited by sundance

I have rode that koxx and i dont like how it ride's.

The monty has very weak chain stays so each bike is not going to last long any way but im thinkin the koxx is going to be just a little to short so it might be monty.

And not many people have the monty 221ti 07 .

I have rode that koxx and i dont like how it ride's.

The monty has very weak chain stays so each bike is not going to last long any way but im thinkin the koxx is going to be just a little to short so it might be monty.

And not many people have the monty 221ti 07 .

So get the long Koxx? Makes more sense to do that, than buying the monty which your expecting to snap.

I have cracked 2 monty but to be fair they did last for a a few month's.
ha you make it sound like thats good lol

The new koxx looks nice around the rear disk, should give good protection to caliper too i like it

Edited by sundance