Diy Frame And Rim By Magnalium

ZHI_Chris

yeah.

I was under the impression that sort of lacing pattern made the wheel more rigid vertically than a standard lace.

interesting metal - from what people are saying it might dent a bit quicker than standard alloy but than again it doesn't sound like itll crack as easily.

anyway - good job. I like it

snow pure... :rolleyes:

yeah.

I was under the impression that sort of lacing pattern made the wheel more rigid vertically than a standard lace.

interesting metal - from what people are saying it might dent a bit quicker than standard alloy but than again it doesn't sound like itll crack as easily.

anyway - good job. I like it

exactly what i thought, i have never seen someone riding a bike before so if people have never tested it how do they know if its strong. (and dont say google :D)

So everyone who is saying Snowflake pattern spokes are weak have tried and tested them i presume?

snowflake spokes arent even considered strong enoug by xc riders!!

and the amount of torque going through the spokes (badly worded, i know!) from the rim trying to turn from the bikes momentum and the friction on the tyre and the hub not turning due to the disc brake...and viceversa for cranking hard...that wheels not gonna last long unless he's super smooth and really light.

• 3 weeks later...

i want to f***ing shag that bike!!! Absolutely beautiful...id b reluctant to ride it though.

Spoke pattern and rims are uber cool, both blaitantly well weak though whatever you say.

THAT IS A PIECE OF ART!

Steve :wub: xxx