Half A Bike...

anzo

Got all the parts this morning, and quickly chucked it all together and got this...Should be ordering the brakes soon when I have some money on me, but looking rather nice to say its half done...

I know a lot of people dont like the monsterboy...but I dont see why not, lush frame.

Spec:

Pink Chris kings,

Black Spokes

Black Try All Rims

Creepy Crawlers

Zoo Bars

Try all BB

Adamant Cranks

Onza Pedals

Surley sproket

Monsterboy Frame (Koxx)

Hope Headset

Echo Team Forks

And soon to be...

07 Hope Brakes

post-8303-1176296039_thumb.jpg

post-8303-1176295996_thumb.jpg

Edited by anzo

I Like it. Whats with the current trend of Monsterboys? Like the fourth one I've seen in the space of like 2 months! How comes the sudden desire to own one... I swear they've been out a while... I guess everyones been saving up for em ever since they've come out and what with Koxx's high prices they've only just finished saving :P Its nice none the less. Whats with the Left Hand Drivetrain though?

Hey that looks sweet, but LHD won't work because the Adamant cranks have RHD thread for the cog, meaning as you pedal, the sprocket keeps wanting to loosen itself instead of tightening itself.

Unless you found some magical way to get around that :P. Plus if you're using the RH crank on the left side to do LHD, the pedals will loosen quickly if you pedal forwards as they are designed the other way around.

Pink? :P cliched these days! nice nonetheless

Yea, I realised everything was the wrong way around, but as said, it was rushed to death, its all in a million peices again now, just wanted to see what it looked like.

I've had the frame a long time, just no parts...and even when I have them I cant ride for a while...but still, looking rather sexual. The forks are for sale now, the streer tube is too short for the frame and headset now...so I'm f**ked. But I'll get some black forks on the go, GU ones perhaps.