You Know Its Summer When......

King C

Write a pharse or two that continues the sentence eg:

You know its summer when....you throw out the fish fingers and start loading up the ice creams in the freezer.

You know its summer when....strawberrys appear in your fridge when you get home.

Edited by kcchan

You know its summer when you go to work without a coat....

You know its summer when you're in the car, all the windows down, DAFT PUNK blaring!!!

You know its summer when the water level in the fish pond drops drastically! haha

you know it's summer when half way through the night you have to lie up against the wall while in bed to cool your back down.

And when town centres are full of bikini's and hotties dressed in bits of string

you wonder "Why the f**k is everyone wearing strappy tops and sleeveless vests ?" in Tesco, then you walk out to bring the delivery in and you immediately start sweating, because you wore 2 layers underneith your fleece.

You definitly know its summer when you get sweat patches on your shirt at work, not pleasant at all.

Also know its summer when its still light outside when the missus is watching her soaps, means you can go out and do your own thing

Frooty

And when town centres are full of bikini's and hotties dressed in bits of string

Amen to that!

you know it's summer when you're driving to MK with your shades on, blasting out Set Your Goals and you get overtaken by an R1 on the back wheel! B)

...you can make out the definition of the boobies of every girl that comes in our bike shop (like today (Y))

a fine young lady was in about 11.30am, and i swear i could SEE her nipples through her top! what a day...

...when you can sit in the beer garden at the pub until they come and kick you out (again, like today (Y))

I love summer. just another 4-5 weeks, and uni will be no bother either. In the meantime, I gotta get some sleeps so I can wake up at a reasonable hour to do maths for a front suspension design. Bloody degrees...

Smithy