Gaz M Full Length Un!

Gaz M

I've given up with this video so i just finished it so i can get started on another lol. It's alright not as much variation as i would of liked but never mind, couldnt do any gas to wheelswaps on rails or front wheel moves on rails cause my forks are about to snap and my front brake is pants :(

You can kind of tell where i lost interest in the video towards the end.

One day i will make a video, that isnt 80% black screens lol

Next video will be much much!!! better :)

oh my god dont do that, make us wait an entire minute to see anything haha. b*****d. will edit when you tube finally lets me watch the whole thing...

EDIT: sweeeeeet, i thought you had quit for a little while... obviously not, the riding was awesome, the editing was insanely good and that sidehop to face-in-rail looked quite nasty.

nice one.

available on download?

Edited by ash-kennard

Enjoyed that. A nice video with some nice moves. Good song and editing. For some reason i thought it was Ben Travis in some of the clips :S . Must of been because of the same shorts and red tarty t-shirt.

Could someone upload it so it downloadable ?

Thanks.

Danny.

oh my god dont do that, make us wait an entire minute to see anything haha. b*****d. will edit when you tube finally lets me watch the whole thing...

EDIT: sweeeeeet, i thought you had quit for a little while... obviously not, the riding was awesome, the editing was insanely good and that sidehop to face-in-rail looked quite nasty.

nice one.

available on download?

let me get some gloves on and il pull your nob out of his arse

thought the video was shite pissed me off real bad with all the black at the beginning

riding was immense though

i know you've been told a million times but..it's a good job you came out of retirement. would have been a waste of talent.

an innovative video, original choice of music and editing and the riding obviously was top class.

good video gareth x