Why Do You Ride

I ride because:

i find riding helps me relax/chill out,

i enjoy it more than any other sport/hobbie,

because when you finaly nail a trick or a line youv'e been trying for ages its such a great buzz,

and also because i hope 1 day il get as good as andrew chai :D .

riding calms me down and its basically the only thing i do now part from sleepin eatin and drinkin beer thats what im known for

riding a bike with out a seat

drinkin to much beer

smoking

and sleepin anywhere sober or drunk

hahahah thought that would make some one chuckle.,

but on a serious note......i ride because i love to ride..also keeps me fit..and to show people what this sport really is and well its super fun ....people like damon watson and chai imspire me to go bigger and when you nail a line you thought you could never achive you are like yessssssssssss come on !

and yeah i cant play tennis... :lol:

Riding is the best way to get out into the good outdoors.

It's a form of relaxation. Mountain biking more so than trials. Getting out into the woods away from the hustle and bustle and cruising either on your own, or with a group of close friends.

Trials is defnitly quite the opposite, especially being somewhat of a rookie. It's definitely a test in patience. That being said, everyone needs a challenge and I'm never one to back down. It's been quite the leadup.

hahahah thought that would make some one chuckle.,

but on a serious note......i ride because i love to ride..also keeps me fit..and to show people what this sport really is and well its super fun ....people like damon watson and chai imspire me to go bigger and when you nail a line you thought you could never achive you are like yessssssssssss come on !

and yeah i cant play tennis... :lol:

haha if you lived down my way i'd teach u 2 play tennis lol (used to coach tennis as a job), yep i know what u mean though, i just love that feeling when u nail sumthin your unsure you can make an then progress forward and higher, further, etc.

i ride becoz am well ardddd mate worrrrr.

nah really i ride because i enjoy it, its also the only good way to forget all the other shit like school/college/work etc. apart from drinking.