Dj Memeorial Ride 2n June

that was immense! i really enjoyed myself! even though i wasnt riding my own bike ......rim folded on fri :( so i nicked aim@me's gu hehe with the mod stem and rage bars :lol: then i even managed to snap ben cox's lever body. woop woop!!! thanks to sue and charlie! i can't wait till next year!

Only minor sunburn - yay! Gutted I had to leave so early, but that's pre-ordered train tickets for you.

Massive thanks to Sue and Charlie for organising for another year, and those were some tasty burgers coming off that BBQ...

top job charlie and sue, im so glad i made the effort to come up for another year, bloody awesome, sheringham trials is a monkey lol, breaking my lever like that lol. i found something out yesterday, i reaallly love the gu stock, so much infact im gonna buy one..

TOP JOB!

Ben

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=9689...mp;id=510550589

My FACEBOOK pics page...

You dont even need facebook to see these, its just what I got throughout the day. Click the link and enjhoi!!

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=9690...mp;id=510550589

My 2nd FACEBOOK pics page

And thats what i got in the Portsmouth ride, with last few pics of Abingdon.

Just managed to get on the comp.

Have to say the biggest thanks to Sue and Charlie, will not forget that day, was absolutely perfect in every way (oh and my woman came aswell! Yay for non greasy suncream hands ;) )

Wish there were more rides like that, even though I'm burnt and aching I can't fault it had such a good time. Once again, great to meet everyone and thanks to Chai for giving some tips an being inspirational. Can't stop thinking about how good it was! :D

p.s

I was the guy on the Monty 221ti with the token blonde bint.

Wow. What a great day boys an' girls. Loved every seond of it.

Rowan, Fred, Jonny, Nick and some pallets...who could ask for more. Top riding.

Many thanks to Sue and Charlie for such a great day, and very well done on the Memorial Garden, 'tis beautiful.

Matt

Wow. What a great day boys an' girls. Loved every seond of it.

Rowan, Fred, Jonny, Nick and some pallets...who could ask for more. Top riding.

Many thanks to Sue and Charlie for such a great day, and very well done on the Memorial Garden, 'tis beautiful.

Matt

hey matt

I have some video of u doing the 180 up to skip and off if you are interested?

sickest move of the day :P

I was only 5 hours late this year, slight improvment over last year.

Even though I wasnt there long, I had a gret time.

Nailed my biggest tap, and sidehop.

Yay.

Porters pulling skills in Budgens left something to be desired, he didnt even get her number.

Was so awsome seeing people I havent seen in a long time. I allways love the atmosphere at this peticular ride.

Lee McCaw (GU 26", Camo Shorts)

i've got a wee bit of footage of people riding....mostly just the muck abouts down the other end to staples and the likes....don't even know half the people. and whoever let me use their python with a dengura...your a legend hehe!!

ryan (guy on gu with stupid mod stem)

i've got a wee bit of footage of people riding....mostly just the muck abouts down the other end to staples and the likes....don't even know half the people. and whoever let me use their python with a dengura...your a legend hehe!!

ryan (guy on gu with stupid mod stem)

that was dan6061 it was a zona zip

I was only 5 hours late this year, slight improvment over last year.

Even though I wasnt there long, I had a gret time.

Nailed my biggest tap, and sidehop.

Yay.

Porters pulling skills in Budgens left something to be desired, he didnt even get her number.

Was so awsome seeing people I havent seen in a long time. I allways love the atmosphere at this peticular ride.

Lee McCaw (GU 26", Camo Shorts)

i wasnt trying to pull her, i was just talking to her bahaha.

mint day, thanks charlie/sue and whoever made the day happen

weee =D was a good ride! the first time i have seen that many riders all in one place! really cool! amazing to unexpectedly meet people i know of on the forum.. like prawn and bigman! lol

massive things were going down blud!

The BIGGEST thanks to Sue and Charlie for making it happen!

Also like to add that i thought it was amazing that so many people took the effort to get down from however far away they were (8 hours i know someone came down from?) just to be there! dedication lads (Y)

Yeah Chris, i'd love to see it. I'm staying in london at the moment though so no MSN.

just for you , cause u were so sound!

http://tv.isg.si/site/filebrowser/leeson

"fordan"

and anyone else that wants a gander

I would say come riding in salisbury , but ill get slated for it even by fred lol :P

(Y)

Edited by Chris Abbey