Dj Memeorial Ride 2n June

that was awesome - saw soooo many people I hadnt seen in ages... some since the last ride !!

porter and arkwright (cant spell it ?) were silly manning was incredible davetrials was pretty impressive (even though he forgot the air in his tyres ...) but that mr staples is something else - baby, he got it....

Awesome day, fantastic weather, really good atmosphere and some amazing riding going on, and managed to get a tan to boot :)

Huge thanks to Sue, Charlie and anyone who helped make it happen.

Andy Hill (green simtra bnb jump bike who spent most of the time bunnyhop to manualling)

Awesome day, fantastic weather, really good atmosphere and some amazing riding going on, and managed to get a tan to boot :)

Andy Hill (green simtra bnb jump bike who spent most of the time bunnyhop to manualling)

That was you?!

Man, well didn't realise. :lol:

Awesome day! Great to see everybody! Got four tapes to get through now, gotta get a new hard drive first haha! Thanks so much to Sue and Charlie for putting it on again this year! Hopefully we can have a repeat next year if the FC is willing enough to have us - Bessell's drifting didnt help matters lmao, I guess thats what you get with 300bhp under your right foot! :lol:

Jonny.

that was you. awesomeness.

i discovered my bike bunnyhops there (Y)

Had a well good day, even though I didn't ride much... was too hot. :P

Neck's a bit red, t-shirt tans improved too. ;)

Big thanks to Sue and Charlie for setting it all up, and putting up with us lot.

(Especially Prawn whio drove half way across the pitch :P )

Hey guys,

First one I've ever been to and definately not the last! I had such a great time despite spending about 4 hours faffing around with my Brakes, Chain, Tyres, Rear Mech, and brakes again.... then I twisted my ankle really badly, the one I broke about 7 months ago so couldn't ride. Loved watching everyone pulling their moves and am looking forward to getting out for some alone time on the bike to get some shit together.

Thanks so much to all who made it happen, those who drove their cars like idiots - lets hope the venue allows us to use the place again.

Fantastic day, see you next year!

Ant

(The one on the zona zenith with broken chain/brakes/rear mech etc... thanks to all who helped out with pads, spare chains and bike diagnosis'.....)

Many props to all the guys who made it an awesome day (once again!) Weather was perfect, atmosphere was superb, riding was top class.

Only let down by my slighty fubared wrist from bailing backwards and landing at a spacky angle on it. Then had to drive for 4 hours home with it. Not nice!

(I was the one on the white leeson 660 , falling off alot, haha.

Major appreaciation to Sue and Charlie for organising the event. Unfortunatly i couldn't come last year, so it was the first time i saw the memorial garden yesterday, thought it was amazing.

Had a really good day, cheers to DJ for sorting the weather out (Y) It was good to see so many riders turn up, new and old faces.

Looking forward to seeing pictures and videos.

Oh and i'm limping at the moment, but my leg is ok (cheers jonny for getting my bail on film). sorry to fat mike for nearly landing on his camera a few times :lol:

Catch you all at a ride some time soon (Probably be NASS for most people)

R.I.P DJ :deej::bunny:

Oh and i'm limping at the moment, but my leg is ok (cheers jonny for getting my bail on film). sorry to fat mike for nearly landing on his camera a few times :lol:

Haha, totally worth it. It was Dan Ko punching me in the face that hurt! :P hehe.

Here's what you left on the skip:

manningsskinandhairqc4.jpg

Who needs veet, when you've got a skip?

Also, proof that suntan lotion really does work!

hahath3.jpg

Again, thanks to Sue & Charlie and everyone that came, was a cracking day. :)