Name Something Your Computer Can Do...

PaRtZ

Mine does all the above stuff cos its a Mac. Also it can recognise my voice, when I press escape it answers questions! Eg what time is it, what day is it, and it can tell me a joke and open up itunes etc etc. Well good when your feeling lazy.

Mine can read my mind.

Seriously, the amount of times I've been listening to iTunes, started thinking of a song, then it shuffles onto the song I was thinking about! Seriously, it just did it then. Does it a stupid amount considering it's got a 1/1700 chance of going onto the song I'm thinking about....

My laptop kicks out more heat than my radiator, my Mum often wonders why I am sitting there in a T-Shirt with the window and door wide while they are all huddled round the open fire downstairs.

It also crashes all the time, refuse to load certain programs just when I need them the most and every time my mates want to know the next train home time, it crashes as I am typing the website address. But never does when just I am there.

Right, my laptop does bluetooth, Wi Fi, has a dual screen, basic surround sound (when in my docking station that is), takes about 30 seconds to turn on, but then takes 5 minutes to load all the shit extra programs.