Czar Ivan Good Bikes Or No?

Are czar ivan's good bike cause im getting a new one and it's either a czar ivan or a giant team trials 05 complete bike same as the ivan complete bike please post and help me choose one. :)

Id say there good but never been on one strong so i hear

Edited by ALEX@BIKETRIALSFUN

Never ridden a Czar, but Ben's Giant is great fun!

I imagine the Czar to be nice and stiff, and to have a certain 'rigidness' about it, but that's only looking at it's construction etc

Try and dig up a few reviews on the Czar, though you won't go wrong with a Giant really, especially for picking up some moves and shizwak ;)

Never ridden a Czar, but Ben's Giant is great fun!

I imagine the Czar to be nice and stiff, and to have a certain 'rigidness' about it, but that's only looking at it's construction etc

Try and dig up a few reviews on the Czar, though you won't go wrong with a Giant really, especially for picking up some moves and shizwak ;)

shut up luke.

ivans are really nice if you can deal with being very stretched out, they have a very long cock pit area. if you think you can ride one, do so, they are pretty nice.

shut up luke.

ivans are really nice if you can deal with being very stretched out, they have a very long cock pit area. if you think you can ride one, do so, they are pretty nice.

What the hell?!

Kennard you're a faggot

I said the Czar looked nice, and probably is, but I can't say for sure as I've never ridden one!