2007 Czar Frame Pics

kieldp

FFS I was kinda hoping this would be a bit more differant from the other deng bikes. They are all starting to look much the same, that looks like the rear and of a new pitbull on the front end of an adamant?? anyone else see it too??

FFS I was kinda hoping this would be a bit more differant from the other deng bikes. They are all starting to look much the same, that looks like the rear and of a new pitbull on the front end of an adamant?? anyone else see it too??

To me it looks abit like a toxin the front end.Looks nice though (Y)

Edited by Deonn h

Looks Crap :turned:

Nothing like the next generation of the Czar from 2006 is it? I mean show that to someone before it has Czar written on it and they would probably guess Zoo or Adamant. Seems like Deng is gradually making all his bikes the same, what a pity. Whatever happened to creativity?

Ok i mean on its own its not aweful, but it definately isn't a Czar is it!?

Looks Crap :turned:

Nothing like the next generation of the Czar from 2006 is it? I mean show that to someone before it has Czar written on it and they would probably guess Zoo or Adamant. Seems like Deng is gradually making all his bikes the same, what a pity. Whatever happened to creativity?

Ok i mean on its own its not aweful, but it definately isn't a Czar is it!?

you meen that it dont look like a xtp?

Not too sure if i like the whiteness but the drawing of the mod looks much better. Was hoping it would be silver like old one but without xtp look alkie bit.

Graphics on middle of frame look rather shit too. But geo sound nice so i bet itd ride nice.

Wanan see pics of mod now :)

Abdab...

you meen that it dont look like a xtp?

Yeah exactly. Ok he stole the XTP design completely, but all i am saying is why is this bike so totally different from its predecessor? There is actually NOTHING in that design that links to the previous one. As i said before it looks more like an Adamant. Oh well, cock up in my opinion.

Yeah exactly. Ok he stole the XTP design completely, but all i am saying is why is this bike so totally different from its predecessor? There is actually NOTHING in that design that links to the previous one. As i said before it looks more like an Adamant. Oh well, cock up in my opinion.

The same could be said for the pitbull, it's design has changed now without the 'wings' and two seat tubes, Im no deng fan or anything so I may be wrong but what links the 06 pitbull to the 07?

The same could be said for the pitbull, it's design has changed now without the 'wings' and two seat tubes, Im no deng fan or anything so I may be wrong but what links the 06 pitbull to the 07?

I did say the same about the pitbull ;) Thats exactly what i'm on about, he may as well just sell one frame and leave it at that, as thats the way they are going now.